Runaway

"Maddy dear, this is Prince Webster. Prince Webster, this is her majesty, Princess Maddy. As you both know, your wedding is to occur next week on Wednesday," I wanted to burst into tears as my father, King Diamond, said this. I was 13 and Prince Webster was 32. I was barely a teenager and he was a grown adult man. I gave my sister, Princess Vivian, a look and she immediately understood. She secretly pulled out her phone and called me, "Oh it looks like my friend is calling me, got to go," I yell as I run to my room. The second the door closes I begin to cry. And without even realizing it, I begin to pack a bag with the only comfy close I own. Two pairs of sweats, two oversized hoodies, a pair of baggy jeans, and two plain baggy t-shirts. Everything else in my closet was ugly, poofy ball-gowns. Still not thinking about what I was doing, I ran out the doors of the Greenhorne Palace. I ran until I heard a voice, "Maddy stop, don't go!" I turn to look and I see my younger sister Vivian. "I have to go, sis, I can't marry him," with that I ran off to Greenhorne Town. As the sun began to rise I arrived at Easin Hills. I was so tired I felt like I was going to pass out on the soft grass. After like 15 more minutes of walking I saw a purple and pink butterfly, then I saw a floating pair of eyes heading towards it. When they combined the butterfly lurched out at me and it had a human face. Adrenaline pumped through my blood as I ran as fast as I possibly could. When it finally lost me I collapsed on the grass. The next thing I remember is a kind-looking elderly woman with chocolate brown skin and black hair placing a cold towel on my head. "Oh you're awake deary, I'm Clara. How are you doing?" "Umm, I'm fine I was just really exhausted," I yawn. "Where am I?" "Oh right, welcome to the town of Greenhorne."

a/n: Sorry about how short these chapter are, I'll try to write longer ones is the future