𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

Previously on Just Mercy

When Sam finally pulled away, as Geez and Her stared at each other deeply.

"Let me in." She said softly.

"You sure?" He asked her and watched as she nodded, climbing into his lap.

"Let me make you feel better baby." She whispered her lips brushing against his.

Geez stared at her for a few more seconds before he gave in and pushed his lips back on hers, and this time the kiss wasn't full of passion.

It was full of hunger.

The couple about to get deeper in more ways then one.

        ⚠️   EROTIC FANTASY AHEAD 🫣💦🫦⚠️

⚠️ EROTIC FANTASY AHEAD 🫣💦🫦⚠️

They made out heavily and he put his hands on Sam ass, gripping on it and she moved against his hard dick beneath her making him groan.

She pulled back first, biting on his lip before getting up much to displeasure.

Sam took the straps off of her dress and let it pool to the ground, leaving her stark naked.

Geez stared at Sam's naked body in hunger, feeling his dick twitch at the sight and cursed lowly.

"Fuck, you look so good I could nut just off the sight of you alone." He praised and Sam smiled, feeling herself about to die of nerves but kept it cool.

Sam wanted to have sex but she couldn't lie, she was super nervous. It had been a while and even though they messed around, she hadn't went the full way in a very long time.

Not since..

"C'mere mama." Geez called out, breaking Sam out of her thoughts and she walked over, climbing onto his lap and he quickly flipped them over.