He looks tired, and is frowning when I enter, hearing me he turns and gives me a huge, hundred watt smile, making my stomach flutter stupidly.

"Of course, mio amore, gentlemen, meet my lovely girlfriend, and PA, she's the mother of my son, Angelo." He tells them proudly. "Arianna, these are my most trusted people here at Grayson LTD, now what did you need?" He asks me, smiling at how I'm fighting not to squirm with all eyes on me.

"It's just after lunch, I've ordered subs and coffee, and they're in the next room, waiting for you all. This meeting is going to take forever, so take a break, go eat and then come back in here again and hash the deal out with a clear head, okay?" I tell him seriously.

He just nods and smiles at me, standing up, he motions for everyone else to do the same.

"Come on, you heard her, she got us food, so let's go eat, I'm starving." Pecking me on the cheek as he goes out the door, I wait for everyone to go out of the room, before leaning against the wall to calm myself.

Being the centre of attention like that, is one of the reasons I haven't aspired to be more than a PA.

Exiting the conference room after cleaning around quickly, and opening the windows, I head back to my office to eat the sandwich I'd stolen from the platter.
For the rest of the day, I'm busy taking calls, and arranging meetings with Xavier's clients.

At 5p.m I grab my things, and pack up, ready to get home to my baby boy.

Xavier's meeting is finally over, and I find him in his office, staring out at the New York view.

"You ready to go home, mio amore?" He asks me.

"Yes, I'm missing our boy, and can't wait to see him." I reply smiling softly.
Xavier walks over to me and pulls me against him, holding me tight.

"I love you mio amore, you and our bambino mean the absolute world to me, do you know that?" He asks me sounding serious.

"I know." I assure him. "Now what's wrong?" I ask concerned at his change in mood.

"Nothing mio amore, just tired. Come on, let's go to our boy." He let's me go and goes over to his desk, grabbing his brief case.

Walking back to me, he grabs my hand firmly, and we make our way out of the building to our car in the garage.

Xavier brought me to work in his black Ferrari; which I thought was majorly over the top.
Getting in, he leans over and kisses me, leaving me breathless. Grabbing my hand in his again, he starts the car.

When we arrive home, it's nearly 6. Carlos informs us as we enter through the kitchen, that dinner will be ready in half an hour. Kissing him on the cheek in thanks, I leave Xavier talking to Carlos and go find my baby.

I find Mel quickly, she has Angelo laid on his back with a play mobile above him. She's snapping away photos of him on her new camera.

Seeing me, she stops and smiles at me, before taking another picture.
When she's done, I race over to my baby boy and pick him up, holding him close, and taking in his addicting scent.

I hear the click of the camera, and look up to see Mel taking snaps of us together.

"Has he been okay? Did he have all his bottles that I left?" I ask her.

"He's been perfectly fine, Aria. He's had four bottles since this morning when you left, and a bit of water this afternoon. He had a nap this morning, but not this afternoon like you asked. I've been entertaining him with his toys instead." She replies.

Nodding in thanks, I carry Angelo up to our room to find Xavier. I find him in his closet getting changed, he's stood in just his boxers, and I can't help but stare hungrily at him.