☄accidental touching

Punz
~
That boy, the one who's diffrent the panda one we'd do anything for him to be in our group.. maybe calling  ours.. probably  won't happend considering  he turns everyone down.

"Dre you do know his friend fucking simps for you" I'd say.

"Don't really care, like most I have my eyes on the raven hair" dream said shrugging.

"His name is sapnap.. but punz may be going on something with that" Karl said.

"Mm.. I'm not saying anything really- just saying that could cause problems for dream to even get in a relationship with him because he probably  is loyal to his friend" I'd sigh out.

"Oh shit that's fucking true" Wilbur said.

Sapnap walked passed us going to the class we all had and we simply follow him in going to out seats pausing when we hear a sqeek seeing sapnap was pulled by someone and was struggling.

"let. Me go I'm not just something to grab!" Sapnap hissed trying to get off his lap.

"Nope your pretty on my lap you stay here and we and make out all c-" the boy started.

"Jesair fucking hell he Said let go you need to respect that" Quackity  hissed grabing and bending his arm back so sapnap can escape.

Sapnap clearly hates this piss poor treatment he gets just because of how his body was given, a prefect  body for a model, he's so perfect.. though others want to take advantage of the poor boy.

Sapnap got up and pulled his skirt down hiding in his hoodie  as he got down to get the things the boys made him drop when grabed.

Me and Dream look at each other getting down to help him, I blushed when our hands accidentally collided, sure a short time but I loved the few second intergal.

It felt like a drop of haven came drippling onto me.

I snaped back into reality  quickly tho. Unfortunately

"Thank you" saonap said softly looking between as three.

"Aye it's nothing" we'd say repling as we got up and lent him a hand.

He took mine and I just wish I could hold and snuggle him, holding his soft docile hands.. but I had to let got as we went to our seats.

"Lucky" Wilbur said elbowing me.

"Mm.. can we all agree we need to protect  him" I muttered softly  for the group to hear.

"Yeap" they'd all say.

That panda, he's pretty sure got that for him, but doesn't deserve  the consent harassment and sexual assault  he gains due to the natural bueaty  he was blessed with.

Of crose the whole period my mind, racing in cericles about, impossible  what if Sarnios,  the ones I sware one day will drive me into insanity until I get that damn boy.

I'd let out a soft sigh look up in the celing  "we all had to fall for the impossible  bot just our luck" I'd say in a low mutter.

"Yeah but he hasent rejected us yet and he seemed to be found.. tho you and dre and sometimes Wilbur just stare at his ass" Karl snickered.

"Don't lie you do to" Wilbur snaped back "and q"
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Mm.. impossible  he says well see.. indeed we will.

Side note, if the chapter font is diffrent is because I can't fund the fount and got annoyed.