Then the doors burst open "shit" Samuel spoke amd saw the jackal.

The once calm Steven was now panicking "j-jackal...jackal!" Steven yelled and backed away. Samuel saw the jackal target steven, Samuel pushed Steven out of the way and Samuel went falling through and out the window. It was like slow motion, he heard Steven yell.

Then thing Samuel knew he saw Steven jump out for him. Samuel closed his eyes and his fall stopped, Samuel opened his eyes again and he was in ....stevens arms. He was wearing his own suit and

God DAMN
the man looked GREAT

"Oh wow" Samuel whispers "you alright darling?" Steven said panting, his legs wobbled and he flops to one side. "Ow" Samuel groaned "yep...im good" Samuel snickers then looked at his shoulder, a piece of glass was stuck in his shoulder "oh.....ive been impaled" Samuel said simply "oh bollocks im sorry darling" Steven panicked "no no no! Steven! Its okay, im okay!...ish it wasnt your fault" Samuel exclaims.

They both got up, "oy steven, what the hell are we wearing?"

Marc asked "I dont know you said a suit" Steven shrugged "you guys look hot" Samuel snickers "shut it" marc huffs. "You shut it" Samuel glared

"Thank you darling, I appreciate it"

"Yes but its not the ceremonial armor from khonshu's temple, not psycho colonel sanders" marc rolled his eyes. "Well I dont know how any of this works man" Steven whined. Samuel looked at the two interact but he also held his arm, it was really bleeding.

"Wheres the scarab?" Marc asked, Steven looked around himself and hummed. "I got it" Samuel held the thing "you guys dropped it" Samuel shrugged.

"Thanks, darling" Steven sighed and smiled. Samuel only yelps when he backed up and saw the jackal crash onto Steven. "Steven?" He exclaims, he held his shoulder. "Mkay you, get away from here as fast as you can got it?" Marc, ordered "the hell? Who made you my boss?" Samuel glared at him.

He didnt like the guy for so many reasons, but he held Steven take his hand "please darling? We'll meet with you after we deal with this thing okay?" Steven reasoned. Samuel pursed his lips but looked at him, he sighed "if you die, I'll kill you" Samuel huffs. He only took the scarab and ran

"Mkay far away.....from this place I guess" Samuel mumbles and hissed. If Samuel were to take the glass out of the wound, he would definitely pass out from blood loss.

Samuel was dizzy

The world was spinning around him, not only that, when he leaned onto a shops window, his reflection didnt look quiet right, for example, he looked bigger and had a golde retrievers head. Strange, he though he had taken his pills and such.

He only shook it off and walked quickly, his breath hitched when someone swung and smacked Samuel in the head. 2 others grabbed his arms, Samuel struggled. They pulled Samuels hair up and made him look at the male in front of him, Arthur harrow the weird glass walking fellow.

"Such a shame, I had been hoping to find you first, and have you serve ammit once again But of course fate had other plans" harrow mumbles as his cane glowed purple "i dont know you dude! Never seen you, like, ever" Samuel mumbles.

Samuel only started to vibrate, moving his body inches left and right quickly, it rubbed against the others hands and burned them up, letting Samuel to escape.

Samuel knocked them out and glared at harrow. Harrow had reached out and yanked the glass still im samuel, out making the male cry out in pain "Man your like as annoying as a stuttery wattpad Y/N" Samuel whined.

Samuel grew incredibly tired now, he wobbly ducks away from harrows swing but he managed to strike Samuel right in the temple. As if something cracked, Samuel was instantly out

Everything was black at first

Till

He was surrounded by flames and covered in blood.

People on the ground, ammit followers
Khonshu and a previous avatar of 2000 years ago of his, standing by his side.

Everything was hazy and slow, echoy even.