chapter 4

Trigger warnings: mentions schizophrenia
A/N: aint good a setting warnings about stuff and struggle to gather all stuff that triggers ppl but i shall try abit

Samuel was in the middle of his dance excerises. Samuel was smart (sometimes) and damn talented when it came to any dance, dancing being a hobby of his. He was a back up dancer for his dear friend, sunshine pop-lette, back when he was a teenager.

Samuel pants as he wipes his sweat off then heard his phone ring. He tilts his head and answers it "yes?" Samuel hummed as he sipped his water.

It was steven, he explained how he was fired, and that he was figuring things out about himself , after finding keys to a storage room and a phone that had numbers on it with the contact named Layla and needed some moral support or something when trying to find it all. Samuel was abit confused, 'steven' seemed to understand what his plan was before but then that car chase situation happened and Steven was just on and off.

Then that super cool suit thing he had, it was just amazing, he wanted to ask things about it.

Samuel was also curious about Steven now too.

Later that day

"Hey" Samuel smiled as he walked to a anxious looking Steven. "Hey" Steven looked distressed and lost, Samuel refrained from saying anything about what happened before, just until Steven understands himself what all that was.

"So then where do we start" Samuel asked and it was the storage room key first. They walked along the street, small talk every so often "existential crisis....am I right?" Samuel sighed.

"Yea, its drinking me mad" Steven sighed softly. "Oh I understand perfectly" Samuel chuckles softly "I have schizophrenia....and sometimes I feel like im not myself, I see things and hear things...it sucks, pills help sometimes but most...not really" Samuel spoke. He felt like he could confine in Steven "oh darling, that must be difficult" Steven looked at Samuel then gives a side hug.

Samuel blinked a few times but smiled softly "are you asking me out?" Samuel smirked at Steven. "W-what!? No! I just..." Steven blushed heavily but shook his head "aha here we are we have arrived!" Steven changed the subject immediately.

They both entered the place the exist many units till they got to the fifth one. And they find it "its under marc? Dont have a surname just marc" Steven explained. "Of course, I know you #43 right? I never forget a face"

Samuel raised a brow "middle name?" He asked looking at Steven as the guy lead them. "Something like that" Steven spoke, he wanted to try to explain what was the whole car chase was about. Even tho Samuel knew alit more then what Steven did, he would explain but he didnt want to be looked at like he was insane or weird.

He despised that look so he avoided saying a thing. All he knew was that the scarab was important for harrow to not find.

They arrived to the place and looked around when Steven turned on the light "a military room, interesting, nice to see the military has plenty of jerks" Samuel hummed.

Samuel looked at a few jackets and puts one on. "Hm hm hm imma go scare some people with this" Samuel grinned "samuel" Steven called out, Samuel perked towards Steven and walked to him seeing that Steven was looking at a scarab and how it floated and pointed a certain direction.  "Did you...meet him?" Steven asked "hm?" Samuel blinked a few times "meet the this guy?" Steven asked.