chapter 6

The two both follow the car and they stopped when they hit the village. Layla stealthly went behind dumpsters and they both avoided guards. "Man they got alot of guards" Samuel whispers as he slunk his way behind a bush.
"Where the hell would Steven be" Samuel mumbles "its marc" Layla corrected "no its steven" Samuel huffs.

Samuel only thought for a moment, he then closed his eyes. He didnt know what exactly he can find with those eyes of him but its all he got for now. He opened his eyes and they glowed, he searched with his eyes, he focused on trying to find Steven.

Then all the lines faded to one glowing yellow light line. "Found him" Samuel mumbles "what? How?" Layla turns to Samuel and raised a brow at his eyes glowing. She didnt have time to question it so she followed samuel "following the leader, the leader" Samuel lowly sang.

He then grabbed a gulf stick as he passed by those who were playing gulf.

Samuel then looks at you "dont try dangerous shit like this at home kids" he huffs .

They then found Steven talking to harrow, harrowing having asked Steven for the scarab again. But Steven didnt have it and was afraid, "okay, you take 8 and I'll. Take 5" Samuel states "why do I get alot?" Layla raised a brow "because you seem like the lady to be able to maul a guy to death" Samuel shruggs.

Layla chuckles in amusement, she only turns then popped out "i have it" she raised the scarab up "what are you doing!?" Samuel whispers as he then pops out too and held the guilt club up, ready to swing and followed layla "what are you doing!? This is dangerous" Samuel mumbles "shut up" layla hissed.

"You have no idea what your doing blessed one, turn back now.....or you will regret it" harrow looked at Samuel. "Your trying to do something dangerous, and I have people I care about to protect so
Kiss.
Mah.
Ass."

Samuel states as he glanced over to steven, the followers closed in on the three. "Summon the suit" layla looked at Steven "what? What soup?" Steven asked. "The suit" Layla persisted "and that is an angry mob and we are leaving" Samuel pushed the two.

Layla only sighed in Frustration and pressed the scarab to Steven chest "protect this then" layla spoke as they ran "i got you guys back" Samuel grinned the yelps as he hair was grabbed "leave my weave alone!" Samuel screeched and wacked the person in the face.

Samuel ran and glanced back "shit harrow is summoning the bad woof woofs!" Samuel warned. They ran up the stairs and layla punched the shit out of the guy closest to them, they ran into an empty room.

Samuel pants and fixes his hair, this stress was getting to him. "Oh my god im going to doe in an evil magicians man cave" Steven panicked slowly. Layla looked at Steven and made him panick even more and marc tried to make him let him take control.

Samuel held the door open and pursed his lips "hey! Stop making Steven panick even more!" Samuel yelled at the two of them. Samuel looked around then went and put something heavy in front of the door.

He then saw layla pressuring Steven again, Samuel went over and huffs "step aside okay?" Samuel glared "yelling at him wont help this situation" Samuel states "though we are in a hurry, and I have seen the suit this is Steven, marc isnt here right now" Samuel explained to Layla.

"Steven? Listen to me okay?" Samuel turns to Steven and grabbed his face "you'll be okay, okay?" He said gently and smiled softly. Steven took his few breaths and looked into Samuels eyes and nods slowly. "But really do try okay? Think of something, maybe something hot but whatever you want" Samuel snickers