chapter 2

(A/N How marc steals the scarab hasnt been clear so im making my own scene of it)

"So this scarab leads you to where ammit might be" Samuel spoke as marc drove the car they went in. Next thing he knew he was in the village and they looked at the certain building "khonshu said the scarab is in here, only thing is, he cant track where exactly so thats where the hound comes in" marc spoke.

He seemed like he mostly spoke to himself really. Samuel only smacked marc in the head "hey!" Marc glared. "Im not a dog thank you, and Im nod doing this to be your mutt" Samuel said as Marc parked.

"What a castle" Samuel hummed as he got out and looked around. It was a nice village, weird vibes came from these people. Samuel muttered to himself, like he was talking to someone. Marc looked at him like he was crazy, but he shouldnt talk much, who says he wasnt?

"Uh yea are you done talking to yourself or are you just scared" marc teased. "Hmmph bite me!" Samuel yelled as he turns. "Now how do I do this?" Samuel asked looking at khonshu

"Deep breaths and sense it"

"Yea thanks for those directions of yours" Samuel mumbles but what the hell.

He held out his hand a bit as if he was trying to the force

He did the spider fingers "go web go"

Gave some jazz hands "razzle dazzle"

He held out his middle finger

"Take this seriously!" Marc yelled "ugh alright" Samuel glared then closed his eyes. His eyes glowed bright and yellow
His vision looking black and white with glowing and colored strings running all over the place "woah this so cool"

"Know focus on one string, find the scarab"

"Hmm" Samuels face puffed up as he tried concentrating.

"This power came naturally
Any trace of any god can always lead you to one, you can always find what we need"

"So I am like a hound" Samuel pouts then saw the strings fade and there was only one. "Got it lets go" Samuel spoke and went for it

They snuck into the castle from above "dun dun duh duh dun dun" Samuel whispered the mission impossible song. He looked at the artifacts in awe, this place was so beautiful. "Will you shut up" marc hissed "jeez whats up your ass huh?" Samuel spoke as he followed the string, all while avoiding the guards Samuel had found it and gently took the scarab out of it a place and replaced it with a rock. Marc was on watch, Samuel only then saw a vision of ammits face making him scream slightly and drops the scarab, he covered his mouth and looked at marc.

Marc being almost ready to kill him, they were already hearing the footsteps of the men. "Hide" marc whispers, Samuel looked around and hid in the coat closet. He heard them walk in the next thing he heard were grunts and gun fire.

Samuel tried getting out but then sees that marc had locked him "marc? Marc!?" Samuel called out. Samuel tried getting out and was now very angry, he heard more gunfire.

Samuel growled and kicked the closet door open and sprung out. He looked around and yelps when one of the guys spotted him and tried shooting, Samuel hid behind that stand that now held the rock. He grabbed the rock and through it right at the guys face with a lot of force that the guy crashed back.