Chpt.5-Skipping

~Outfit on side~

*Anna's POV*

I woke up with a large muscular arm around me. "Dang it." I whispered. I have to pee. Like when I gotta go I gotta go. I tried wiggling out of his grasp to run to the bathroom. I looked up at the time. 10:30am. "Oh no." I said pretty loud. I felt the arm move of me and felt him sit up. "What?" He asked in a husky morning voice. "We're late to school." I squeaked. "So? Your point is? I'm always late." He said laying back down. "I've never missed a day of school ever. I even went to school when I had the flu." I said practically screaming. He looked at me with amusement. "We are going to school." I said. "Actually were not." He said. "Well I'm not you can go." He said rolling over into my pillow. Man he looked sexy with his hair all messed up. His lips .. I think I was drooling a little. I checked my mouth to see if I was. I wasn't. "Your my ride. My cars getting fixed." I told him in a squeaky little voice. Fine I guess I'll just take a shower. I got up and grabbed what I needed. I jumped in after putting some music on. "Hmm.. This feels great." I said to myself. I was in the shower for a little over an hour before the water started getting cold. So I jumped out and put on what I grabbed. I put on my leopard bra and the matching panties. After I put on my grey shirt with black letters on it that said 'Don't go with flow' and some black skinnies. I dried my hair a little and put it in a messy bun. I went into my my jewelry box and grabbed out a black beaded bracelet. After I did my make up a little I left the bathroom. I came out to see Jesse checking me out. I blushed and put my head down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jesse's POV*

She left the bed to go to the shower almost an hour ago. I sat up and started getting ready. I heard the door open up. I looked her up and down. She put her head down to blush. She was beautiful with her hair like that. I was staring at her till I heard her say the line I say to all the girls at our school. "Like what you see?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "I do actually." I shot back with a smirk of my own. "Take a picture it last longer." She said with so much confidence. I was speechless. Seeing me this way made her burst out laughing. I glared at her. "Something funny princess?" I asked in a serious tone even though I was messing with her. "Yes." She said still laughing. Man no one would ever say that to me. "I'm gonna go." I said walking out of her room. "No." She said I'm a stern voice. I kept walking. Before I got to the stairs I fell. She just tackled me. "Really Anna?" I said with amusement. "Yes really. I did not just skip school for you to leave me alone." She told me while staring at me. "Ok I'll stay. As long as you make me food." I said as my stomach gurgled. "Ok." She said as she got off of me. Her phone started ringing. "Hello." She said to whoever it was. "Uhm yeah I'm home." She paused. "I wasn't feeling good." I mouthed to her 'I'm going downstairs' she nodded her head at me. I walked down the stairs to her kitchen. It was an average size. It had a fridge almost to the ceiling , a nice stove , a coffee machine that practically made it self , and a lot of cupboards and drawers. I went looking for pancake mix , I found it. I made the mix with some fruit juice and sugar in it. I got all that then pulled out some eggs and hash browns. I can cook. My mom taught me how. I hurried with the food. She still hasn't come down yet. I was almost done too. The pancakes were done as well as the hash browns and eggs. I grabbed some orange juice and two cups. I filled them up a little over half. I heard the patter of her feet coming down the stairs. When she turned the corner and she had a shocked face. "I hope your hungry." I said looking at her. "Oh trust me I am." She said. She sat down next to me and started eating. I was admiring her beautiful face. She looked over at me with a look of 'wtf are you not even gonna eat' I looked away and began eating. "This is amazing." She said looking over at me. "I know. I made it like my mom made hers." I said with full honesty. I was happy I could tell her stuff. Just not all right now. "So what are we gonna do today?" she asked me. "We can go for a ride. Or I can take you to the park.?" I asked her. "Yes! Oh my god lets go!" She yelled running out of the house. "Oh my god." I mumbled. I sound like a chick. I grabbed my keys and hers. I locked the door. I turned down the driveway to my car and jumped in. I turned the key in the ignition. I drove to farthest park out of the city. It took us twenty minutes to get to the big park. She jumped out of the car and ran toward the swings. She sat on it and looked like a little child. I was admiring her when she waved me over to her. I jogged over to .her and sat on the swing next to her. She grabbed my hand and held it up examining it. "Your hands huge." She said. "Thanks." I said chuckling at her childishness. She furrowed her eyebrows together like she was thinking hard. "Do you like me?" She asked with some hope in her voice. "Yes." I whispered not wanting her to hear me. Honestly I've wanted to talk to her for a long time. When I wasn't 'popular' I'd sit alone and look at her. In middle school I got hot and blah blah. Then my mom re-married to a douche. So I was able to get what I needed. I changed my whole closet to black v-necks , jeans , and a few leather jackets. "Oh." She said. We sat in silence for five minutes just swinging. It was six. "Wanna go home?" I asked breaking the silence. "Sure lets go." she said walking to my car. I jumped in the driver seat and began driving to her house. We arrived at her house in a matter twenty minutes to get to her house. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said waking up to her door before turning back around. "Do you have my keys?" she asked. "Oh yeah I do here." I said handing her the keys. She turned back up the stone path to her door and opened it. She turned around and waved then walked in. I watched till the door closed after her before driving off. She was changing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okey thanks for reading 👌 update soon. Please vote for it.