Chpt. 2 ~party

(A/N- the picture of Jesse is on the side~Taylor Lautner. 😘😍 he's hot.)

*Jesse's POV*

After our little kiss I stayed silent as did she. We arrived at my house on matter of like 5 minutes or so. She looked beautiful. With her black dress that complemented all her curves nice curves. Also shows a little cleavage. Her hair flowing with curls. "So are you gonna ditch me tonight for some chick?" She asked me. "No. I'll stay with you." I said with honesty. "Oh ok." She said sounding a little happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~at party~

The music was blasting through my house. I took Anna to the bar to get a drink. Surprisingly she took a cup of vodka. After a few more cups she was hiccuping and slurring her words. "Hey diiiidd you know I've liked you since likkkkeee 5th grade?" She asked slurring a little. Oh so that's why she was hurt when she said that stuff to me. "No I didn't." I said. "She stood on her tippy toes and whispered in my ear. "Can we go to your room?" I felt bad. As much as I wanted to take her I couldn't let that happen. She will forget this by morning anyway but she's drunk. "No Anna." I said strongly. "Aw but please." She said putting out her lip. "I just wanna see your room. Just because I'm drunk doesn't mean I'll sleep with you." She said the last part a little more sober. "Ok but don't touch anything at all." I told her sternly. "Fine." She said sounding five. I grabbed her hand and dragged up to my room. "Aw look at your room it's actually clean." She said giggling. "Really? That surprises you?" I gasped putting my hand over my heart pretending to be fake hurt. "Heh no." She lied. "Ok. Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.well lets get back to the party I said. "We'll why don't we ditch the party and stay here?" Anna asked me. I didn't know what to say because If we did anything it could pass it as rape if her parents where to find out. Before I could say anything her drunk side kicked in and she laid on my bed. I was almost to the door when she pulled on my arm and I fell onto my bed next to her. I wanted her so bad..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unknown POV*

I walked into the party where I knew she would be. I was beyond pissed. I walked up to a drunk teen by the couch talking to a girl that looked like a prostitute. "Where the fuck is Jesse at!?" I practically screamed in his face while balling up his shirt in my fist. "U-uh h-he's up stairs. He went up there some chick." He stuttered. I ran past him pushing him on the ground. "Hey!" He yelled after me. I stomped up the stairs and opened each door until I saw them there. I was speechless I grabbed her away from that jerk , that player , that pathetic waste of life. I pulled her all the way down the stairs and out of the house before I slammed the door. I saw him push his way through the big crowd. Then one of his one nighters got in his way trying to seduce him before he got to the door. He kept trying to push past her to get to Anna. I was going to make sure that he never saw her again. Ever for that matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**** OHH WHO'S THE GUY THAT TOOK HER!? READ THIS BOOK AND SHARE IT PLEASE****