Chpt. 4 ~ Date Night

~outfit on side~

*Anna's POV*

I got up and grabbed my pink lace panties with its matching bra also grabbing some black skinnies with a grey BMTH shirt. After getting what I needed I jumped in the shower. About ten minutes later I was dressed with my make up done and my hair in curls. "Okay I'm ready now let's go." I said walking out if my house. "Okay." She said as she jumped in the driver seat of my car. It took us 20 minutes to get to the mall but another 10 to actually get in. As we walked in I immediately saw my favorite store Spencers. I ran towards the best store ever. The store clerk gave me a weird look. I shook it off and began looking at everything. I grabbed a few bows for my hair and socks. .

Don't actually know what you can buy there.

After I got what I wanted I went to Hot Topic. I grabbed some cute belly rings with some BVB shirts. I was walking around and grabbed a few MLP shirts with some black short shorts. My phone started ringing , I pulled it out of my pocket answering not even looking at the caller ID. "Hello." I said lazily. "Hey ..um do you wanna like go on a date tonight?" I heard Jesse ask me. Shit shit.. "Uhm yea sure what time?" I asked fully aware of what's going on. "Maybe around six-ish." He said. Well great I have a little over two in half hours to get ready. "Okay see you then." I said excitedly. I hung up the phone. I totally forgot about Caroline. I pulled my phone back out and texted her I was leaving. After doing so I ran out the store to my car. When I got home I went to my room and pulled out three outfits. First was a MLP shirt with a pair of shorts with some black Converse , second was a little black dress that was a little above my knees along with some cute flats , third was a belly shirt that said 'Loyal' in big bold letters with a pair of tights and some black and purple Converse. Me trying to be different went with the belly shirt. I thought I looked good. After changing I curled my hair but made them look a little loose. Then I went on to my make-up just the simple light pink with some lip gloss. I did the finishing touches and checked my phone I had an hour left. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I went into my living room and sat on the couch turned on my TV and PS4. I went straight to Netflix. I clicked on Super Natural. I didn't know I feel asleep till someone shook me awake. "Ahh what the fuck?!" I screamed till I realized it was Jesse. He looked at me with amusement. "You scared babe?" He said chuckling. "Pfft no.. You didn't scare me at all." I said awkwardly. "We'll let's get going then." He said. "Shall we?" He asked me. "We shall." I responded. We left my house and got in his beautiful black car. We talked a little then went into a comfortable silence till we arrived at our destination. It was a cliff with a little clear lake. It had a field with some flowers and trees. It was absolutely beautiful. "Oh my god." I said. "It's beautiful. I love it." I said sounding completely amazed. "Yea I know your the first person I've shown this place too." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Oh.." I said shocked. "Really?" I asked. "Yes really." He said looking at me in the eyes. I saw something in his eyes something I just couldn't put my finger on it. "We'll tha-" I felt his full lips on mine. I melted into the kiss and put my fingers through his hair tugging on it causing him to moan on my lips. I smiled into the kiss. We pulled away breathless. "That ..was amazing." He said starting to catch his breath. I but my lip and nodded. "Your cute." He whispered in my ear. I out my head down and blushed. "Babe don't put your head down. Your beautiful." He said with honesty. "I never knew Mr. Bad boy was so soft." I said chuckling. "I am so not soft. Just ..never mind." He said while laughing. I looked at my phone it was getting late. It had been seven hours since we left my house. "We should go it's like two thirty in the morning. Plus we have school." I said a little sad. "Okay i'll take you home." He said. It took us like 20 minutes to get back to my house. He pulled into my driveway. "I'll see you tomorrow princess." He said smirking. "Can you please stay?" I asked sounding like a four year old. "You want me to stay?" He asked. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. I began tugging him inside my house towards my room. We stepped inside and I ran to my closet and grabbed some shorts and a black tank top. I went to the bathroom and changed. When I came out he had his shirt and shoes off. Oh god I think I love him. "What?" He said standing up off my bed. "What?" I asked. "Your staring at me with your face all scrunched up." He said. "Oh." I said nervously. "Let's go to bed." I said still sounding completely nervous. "Fine." He yawned. "Night princess." "Night Jesse." I said yawning.

>>>>>*******<<<<<<

Okey so it's short sorry 😭😭 hope you guys like it✊✊