chapter 7

waking up next to fezco had to be the best way to wake up. my legs were tangled up in his and my head was on his chest and my left arm was across his chest looking up to his face and seeing that he was still asleep i got up and sat on his chest leaning down to his face and started to plant kisses in his cheek and slowly making my way to his neck.

''ma what are you doing.'' he said in a groggy voice

''ohh nonthin just waking you up.'' i said in a playful manor

''well, you better stop before we end up staying in bed for the rest of the morning.''

leaning back up to his face and giving I'm one more kiss in his cheek i got up out of bed and swayed my hips as i walked to grab my panties. leaning down and giving him a full view of my ass and pussy i heard him groan out in annoyance slowly standing back up and putting on my panties i heard shuffling of the bed and then foot steps behind me turning my head to look at him, he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him feeling his bulge opening my thighs just enough for him to stick his cock between my thighs and he started to thrust in to them.

''you see what you do to me, God you're so beautiful I can't get enough of you.'' fez said as he starts to go faster looking down and watching him fuck my thighs started to turn me on and watching him go faster while pleasing himself, I felt dirty listening to him moan. watching his dick start to twitch and cum all over my legs he pulled away looking at my thighs in shock.

''i never thought i would like that.'' fez said to himself

wanting to taste his cum again i wiped some off my legs with my fingers and put them in my mouth moaning in the prosses i grabbed my shirt and put it on looking back to fez who seemed to be recovering from his shock.

''you wanna take a shower with me..... to save water.'' i said

he nodded and put on some pants and followed me to the shower getting undressed again and turning on the shower while hopping in with him following soon after grabbing the shampoo and putting some in my hands i start to massage the shampoo into fez's hair while looking at him. he hummed in relief and let me continue to wash his hair and did the same to mine. hopping out of the shower and wrapping up in a towel we go back to his room and get dressed though i barrowed his shirt and grabbed my phone. finally looking at the time i saw that Leslie had texted me a bunch asking where i was. telling her that i was at a friends house and that I'm gonna grab some cloths then head back over. walking out of fezco's room I went to the kitchen. sitting at the table was a very pissed off Ashtray.

'' y'all could have at least tried to be quiet, kept me up all night with y'all's loud ass. '' Ashtray growled out at me. giving a sheep smile feeling a bit bad that we had been that loud. i hurriedly grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and made me some cereal then ran back to Fez's room. 'fuck i forgot about ash, poor boy had to deal with that.' fezco had finally walked back into the room fully dressed. when he saw me on the bed he gave me a confused look.

'' ma what are you doing.'' he asked with a bit of curiosity in his voice.  

'' ash heard us last night and this morning. '' i said with a slight blush creeping back up onto my face. hearing a quiet yet deep chuckle come from him.

'' well yeah we weren't exactly on the quiet side.'' he said now with amusement and a small grin on his face. 

'' oh shut up will yah.'' i said back play fully. taking the last bite of my cereal i placed the now empty bowl on the tiny dark brown wooden nightstand. 

a/n 

sorry i haven't updated recently i was having really bad writers block with this book for some reason. This is the best it'll get sorry that it so short