chapter 4

Fezco never really dated or really had a relationship with with anyone that was outside of a family/  friend bond of course he had the occasional hookup but they never went out of that. When he had saw Darling Hunter he was shocked as to why he felt a pull towards her. When Rue had suggested that Darling should stay over he was happy hopeing that they would get to talk more, But when she had fallen asleep in the car he decided that they would talk later. Fez never really had a home made breakfast so when he woke up and smelt the food he was confused. Not only because that neither of the two boys knew how to cook but they also had barley any food in the frig or pantry.

Fez pov

Once I had dropped off Darling I had headed back to the house it was only 11am. When I got back I saw that Ashtray was all ready dressed he looked calm.
'' Yo you should keep her around.'' Ash had said. 'huh'
''Im gon get ready I'll be out in a min'' I had said, ignoring what he said.
As I got dressed I thought bout how even though Ash was kinda rude she never said anything back, how she also seemed to not care that Rue was an addict or, that, she didn't know. She seemed to hold herself well and I respected that of her. As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Ash grabbing the baggs and walk to the garage.

time skip

As we pulled up to the store I was still in my head and Ash had noticed
''Yo what the fuck is up wit' you righ' now man'' Ash said with additude
'' Do you think she knows that Rue is a druggie and that i'm the one supplying her?'' I asked
''Really thats whats' got you pan'ies in a twist,' after a bit of silence he spoke back up 'no I don't think she knows that you are the one supplying her or one at all, but I do think she knows that Rue has a problem but she won't say anything 'bout it tho'' Ash said
''Why are you so worried?'' Ash asked
'' I don't know, I feel kinda bad that I'm supplying Rue and while she thinks i'm just a guy that works at a gas station.

time skip.        Hunter pov

It was the first day of school I had gotten up at 7:30 I had taken a shower and put on some mascara and put on a long sleeved black crop top and some gray joggers and my convers. I walked out the front door with Rue making sure I had everything I needed while walking down the street to the school I put my head phones in and played some 'GreenDay' as we walked into the school Rue had taken me to the front office.
''Hello my name is Darling Hunter I need my time table.'' I say as he looked up
''Uhh yeah hold on for one moment'' He said
as I waited he pulled out the papers and gave them to me.
''Have a good day''He said.
''You too sir''
As I turned around, I noticed Rue had left me again. ' fuck bitch'  I thought while walking down the hall to find my locker putting my stuff away and grabbing what I need  I walked down the hall way to find my class, I had bumped in to someone while looking down.
''Oh my god I'm so sorry I wasn't looking up'' I say apologetic
''Don't worry 'bout it, my name is Lexi are you new here?'' Lexi asked.
''Uhh yeah, my name is Hunter do you know where I can find room A27?'' I asked.
''Yeah thats my class.... this way.'' she said while pointing down the opposite way I was walking.
"Son of a bitch.'' I muttered to myself.
''So what made you move here.'' she asked while walking to the class.
''My mom sent me up here to live with my Aunt and her daughters.'' I say not fully lying
''Ohh well I hope you like it here.''
''yeah its definitely a change of scenery.'' I said.
We walked in to the class, I walked to the back of the class while Lexi sat up in the front.

time skip to gym

As I walked into the class with Lexi, we had sat down on the floor.
''So anyone want to share what happeden over summer break?' The teacher asked 'Anyone?.. Rue how 'bout you?'' The teacher asked
''Pls don't make me do this.' she said as she got up and walked on the stage 'Anything?'' Rue said figeting with her sleeves lookin around the gym.
''yep...Anything you recalled, anything major.''
''This is so fuckin boring we already know what happened.'' said some girl to her friend.
''Don't be fucking rude.'' Lexi said pissed
''I-uh-I dont really remember anyhting'' Rue said.
''Nothing... you don't remember anything...nothing major.. nothing at all'' The teacher said
''I-uhh- remembered listening to this song in the car.'' Rue said now crying.
She had now just blanked and walked out of the gym and walked away. Lexi and me had followed Rue to the bathroom. As we walked in Lexi had went and knocked on Rue's stall.
''Are you okay'' Lexi had said.
We heard the toilet flush and Rue walked out.
''I already flushed everything down, god Lexi.''Rue had said annoyed and walked out. I looked at Lexi apologetic.
''sorry 'bout Rue.'' I said.
''How do you know her.'' She asked
''She's my cousin an did you know she was using again?''
"Yeah'' She said nodding ''She came to my house the night of the party asking if I could pee in a bottle.'' I just looked down not even surprised.
'' Lexi the next time she ask say 'no' you shouldn't be helping her even if she's a friend okay.'' I say as the bell rings, I walk out of the bathroom and go to my next class. I know I should tell Aunty but it's not my business and I don't care for them that much, I know it sounds horrible but I don't know them that well, and drugs aren't something to be messed with. I had done them once and it was the best yet worst high ever. I've smoked weed before but only on occasions. It was the middle of class when my phone started to buzz I pulled it out and looked up to make sure the teacher didn't see.