chapter 6

ashtray never really had a childhood, and he knew that. while other kids are at the park with their friends he's at home or at the convenient store helping his brother sell drugs and he was cool with it he never really had a problem. even tho ash new that fez wasnt his real brother he always thought of him as one. fez had become the man of the house when their grandma went into a coma and he always admired that bout him, and why he always wanted Fez to be as happy as he could. so when Darling had popped up into both of their lives he was happy to see fez truly happy for once, he didnt think that she would care to much bout him and he wasnt upset with that, but when she had asked no demanded that they were going to hang out that night he was shocked. for the first time in along time he actually had fun even if it was a little weird in the beginning.

Ashtrays pov

We were in the kitchen right now making some hamburgers, she was showing me how to cook, ive never been the best at it.

''okay so grabbe the beef and what you want to do is flatten it down and mold it into a circle okay.'' Hunter had told me while showing me.

copying her and then putting it on the pan while she cooked it. Fez was watching us smiling. i looked over to him, looking at him to back off he put his hands up in defence while chuckling.

''yo ash get the cheese out of the fridge and was your hands before you un rap them okay.''

grabbing the cheese from the fridge and washing my hands and un rapping the cheese setting the 3 slices of cheese on the patties, while hunter started to cut up onions and lettace she also grabbed the buns and put them on the counter.

''fez can you grabe the plates?'' she asked fez in a soft voice.

setting the plates on the counter in front of her she started to put the buns on their as she asked me to put the meat on them. all of us grabbing our own plate i put onoins and mustared with ketchup and sat at the table with the rest of them.

''how was your little play-date.'' fez asked

'' it was good we kept falling in the first half and ash wouldn't stop cussing and i was laughing at him.'' hunter said with a proud voice. rolling my eyes and grumbeling as fez laughed at me, hunter soon joining in.

''ohh shut up, you wernt doing all that good either.'' i said back at her looking smug when i got her to be quiet.

'' last time i checked i did better than you and i wasnt clinging to the walls.''

'' it was verry difficult who would put wheels on shoes and who thought it would be fun.'' i retaliated back. Fez was laughing in the background as hunter and i started to bicker. 5 minutes into it i finaly shut her up, or so i thought, when she opened her mouth she said

'' well at least i can take it like a man. while your over their bitching.''

now i wouldnt usually try to throw my food at somebody, anad yes i do know that she didnt mean it but i couldnt help myself so when the hambuger hit her in the face and the room went silent, me and fez waiting for her reaction. she just looked at me and wiped her face off and started to chuckle. looking at her weirdly.

'' are you okay'' fez asked her. she nodded back to him while starting to go into a happy laugh.

'' yes im doing great, and ash you might want to sleep with one eye open tonight... ill be right back.'' she said walking to the bathroom

''bro what the fuck was that'' fez said to me

'' sorry i dont know why i did it'' ' i really dont' fez looked at me with trust in what i said and got up to put the dishes away while i went to the bathroom to appolgise.