chapter 2

Hunter was never really mad at her Mother for drinking in fact she understood why, not only did her Mother, Cole loose her baby girl she also lost her husband. She was always curious of why her Father left and why he took Rose with him instead of her but she never asked because she was afraid of the answer, because deep down she knew why her parents fought and why her father left and why her mother never fully acknowleged her. So she never asked and she stayed out of the way as she watched the world around her spin.

*knock knock*  It was very light but it had woken me.
"hunter it's time for dinner''  I heard from the other side of the door.
''Okay I'll be out in just a sec'' I replied as I hoped out of bed
I grabbed some socks from the draw and put them and put my hair up in a pony tail as I walked out on to the hall half a wake a hevenly smell had hit my nose. Walking into the kitchen I saw spaghetti, I walk over to the counter and grabbed me a bowl and a fork and sat down.
''Thank you for the dinner Aunty.'' I said
''No worries hunter. By the way I have enrolled you into East Highland and you'll be starting in a week when school starts up, Rue is in the same grade as you so I don't think she'll mind showing you around.'' said Aunty
"okay. speaking of Rue, where is she?'' I asked
"She went out with a friends of hers.''Aunty replied as I nodded.
The rest of the dinner was in silence, once we had all finished I had excused myself and went to my room to read a new book because I had finished the last one. I sat down on my bed and read my book until 3am and had fallen asleep.

''ughh'' I moaned as I woke up 'what time is it' I thought while sitting up looking for my phone. Once I found it and noticed it was 11am I got up and grabbed my toothbrush from my bag and some clothes. i went into the bathroom and washed up and got dressed into some ripped dark blue skinny jeans and a rolling stones T-Shirt and threw my hair up into a messy bun.
''Aunty, I'm gonna go walk around.'' I say a I put my phone into my back pocket.
''Okay be back before sundown okay." she replied as I walked out the door.

Its now 2:20 and I have been walking around for bout 3 hours as I was walking I saw a little gas station deciding to go get a drink I walk across the street and went towards it. There was this man that was sitting outside the building smoking a joint he had on some baggy clothes , he had a buzz cut and a scar on the left side of his head and he a had a ginger beard that he pulled off really well. He looked super calm as I got closer I started to notice that he had some light freckles, he also had beautful blue eyes ,he was cute. As I walked by him into the store he had looked up and smiled. I had walked to the back of the store while he had went to the register, I grabbed a water and a slim jim and walk to the register. I watched as he scanned them up.
''That'll be 2.75 ma'am'' He said taking me out of my trance.
I pulled out a 5 and handed it to him while collecting my stuff.
''Keep the change.....May I ask whats your name?''
"Fezco or Fez which ever you prefer'' He said with a smile.
''My name is Darling Hunter call me which ever''I said back.
"Nice to meet you Darling" He said
I looked him up and down quickly and smiled before I turned away and walked out.

Fez pov

I was sitting outside watching as the cars drove by smoking a blunt. it was a peaceful not many people had come in. I saw a girl come to the store she was wearing a rolling stones T-Shirt and had on some dark blue ripped skinny jeans she had brown eyes and dark brown almost black hair tossed up in a bun she had tan skin and had a small smile on her lips as she walked by me I looked up and smiled. I watched as she walked to the back and grabbed water and a slim jim while walking to the register she had walked over and placed her items on the counter as I scanned the I felt her gaze on me not looking away.
"That'll be 2.72 ma'am.'' I said
I watched as she pulled a 5 out of her back pocket and watched as her slim fingers handed the money to me while watching her grabed her items.
''Keep the change......May I ask whats your name?'' She asked
''Fezco or Fez which ever you prefer'' I said with a smile.
''My name is Darling Hunter call me which ever.'' She replied back.
''Nice to meet you Darling'' I said testing her name out on my tongue. I watched as she checked me out then smiled and walked away. Glad she had turned away to not see me blush as I watched her leave and smiled.
''STOP FLIRTING I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT SHIT'' Ashtray yelled from the back room.
I walked outside laughing and thinking of how she moved when she walked and how her little baby hairs clung to her face while she smiled without noticing either. How she walked without a care in the world. As I sat back down in the chair wondering when is the next time I'll see her.