Wuthering Heights

tw : describing not so pleasant illness symptoms like : Vomiting, spitting blood, fainting and just overall a shit feeling.

I was still rubbing my arm when i heard him. "Sorry about that"

Of course it was Regulus, he put his hands on both sides of my body, "What the bloody hell happened"

"Nothing much" He looked at me annoyed and slightly grazed my cheek with his fingers. 

"So you're not mad at me anymore" He put his arms back to his sides and looked at his feet. He felt guilty, that much was clear.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled, "It's okay"

He took my face in his two hands, very carefully.

"why did you fight Barty?" 

I sighed, "He was saying really mean things about.."

"me?" I nodded. "I figured, but you don't have to do that"

"It was beyond my control"

Regulus' hands went from my cheeks to my hips. "I would hug you right now but i have a sneaking suspicion your torso is not in the best shape" 

I chuckled "You would be right" He bit his lip and looked at my chest. 

"can I- Can I see?" 

I take of my jumper and unbutton my shirt, the bruises have gotten darker. "Merlin" he trailed his fingers lightly against my body.

He started putting his full hands on my hips circling my chest, his hands were on both sides of his bare body. He was trembling. 

There was a lot of heavy breathing as he leaned in, we stayed there in silence for a while before he kissed me, gently because my lip was still very hurt. It was the definition of short and sweet, you could see he didn't want to hurt me.

i button my shirt again and put my jumper back on ; "i need a long 12 hour of sleep"  I painfully stretch.

I peck his cheek, linger my head by his ear ; 'if i wasn't hurt, i wouldn't have held back this much' i whisper to him. I flash a smile and take my leave. Regulus was glued to the ground, blushing furiously.

I finally made it back to the dorms and as I entered i heard : "What took you so long" 

"Well considering, i'm half dead and you all left me behind JAMES, take a wild guess" i smirked.

I changed very quickly into my pj's and slid into my bed. Tomorrow was class so i couldn't sleep in.

I woke up and i felt fine, until i moved a muscle and everything started aching but worse, "aaaah" I said weakly.

"I'm not going to class, no way" i said. 

"Yeah that would be wise" said James going through my curtains on my bed and handing me a pill tablet and a water. "Marlene told me to give you this, painkillers"

"Tell McGonnagal i won't be attending class this morning at least but if i get better i might attend afternoon classes."

"For sure, take care Alex, see you at lunch eh?" 

"For sure, i'll be starving by then"

My bruises hurt more than they should and i felt warm and sick, i think my immune system can't take this action. 

I didn't have a great immune system, it was horrid, i am the kid that is always sick, from a simple fever, to throwing up my guts and fainting and ending up in the hospital. A small thing can lead to a big one.