sin after sin

What was I doing here, running like a lunatic down the hall looking for a place to hide. 

I had put some dung-bombs in the second floor bathroom, and it being 2am and it made way more noise than i expected and Filch was looking for the culprit.

I found a broom closet that looked comfy so i jumped in. My breath started to get more calm and i was making myself comfy in the closet, because i know i'll be there for a while. 

I could hear someone stopping right in front of the closet, and i was ready to be obliterated by Filch. The door creaked open and low and behold, it's not Filch it's bloody Regulus Black that jumped in the closet.

"Funny seeing you here" I said whispering but still maintaining a smug smile. "what're you Mr. Goody two-shoes doing hiding from Filch."

"Well because i happened to be close to the second floor bathroom Filch thought i blew it up and started screaming at me to 'come right here' which i now learn is thanks to you" He said still out of breath.

We had had some encounters since the 'kiss', that dreadful day. It was our usual bicker but it was more 'intense' if that makes any sense. I had been thinking a lot about how his lips felt on mine and i needed to know why he did it and why it felt so right but so wrong at the same time. 

time passed frighteningly slowly

"Move your bloody foot you prick, you're taking so much space" He whispered whilst kicking my foot away. "Live with it, you're the one that went to hide in the same place i am." I whispered kicking him back.

It started to just be us kicking and kicking back, because we were causing so much ruckus, one of the brooms that was behind me fell on my back and in a fit of agony, I fell forward just barely stopping myself from falling right on Regulus. 

Regulus' bottom lip slightly quivered when my breath hit his face. Regulus' smell is interesting, i think i could smell the same products that Sirius put in his hair, which i guess makes sense. He also smells of freshly ground coffee and if i went in the library and took the biggest inhale of my life. 

"So what about that kiss the other day" i say so smugly. "I have some questions, like; why?" I say looking him straight in the eyes.

"Oh shut up"

I'm gonna say something that i might regret. 

"Make me" oh this is gonna get good. 

"oh now you're just asking for it" It's true, i am asking for it

So fuck it for once i went in first, i made the first move and i lowered my head and connected his lips with mine. I put my hand on his cheek, that was something that felt different than the time he kissed me. Putting a hand on the others cheek feels more intimate. 

His skin is soft and bumpy in some places, he takes a lot care of it, it pretty much flawless. 

My other hand went in his hair, who was also soft, taking care of their hair runs in the family i guess because Sirius takes so much care of his hair its scary. 

He also put his hand in my hair and slightly tugged at it as our lips moved in sync, it made chills go through my whole body. This felt surprisingly right, just right. 

The kiss was unsure and gentle and, before i was done analyzing every texture on his skin our lips had to disconnect because we couldn't breathe anymore. 

I look at him right into his bloody perfectly shaped eyes. And i let out a deep exhale before his hand reaches my neck and he pulls me down for round 2 i guess. 

This time its more aggressive and passionate but i'm not complaining. Who would i be to complain.

He put his tongue in my mouth without a proper warning and its warm and delicious and oh my god i'm melting right here. So i return the favor and slowly but surely put my tongue in his mouth and i can sense him melting just like i did.

He's very good at this, our tongues tangling together felt natural and my mind was going places that weren't uninvited right now but i wasn't going to act on them

I snake my hand around his waist, his perfect slim but surprisingly muscular waist. I slightly lift his shirt with my thumb and stroke his skin right above his hip. He shivered at my touch, i love that power i have over him. He in turn put his whole hand up my shirt and stroking my back with his cold hand, a cold hand that still made me feel warm. He made me feel good, i guess we both have that power over each other.

Oh fuck me i'm so gay. Oh Merlin forgive me for i have sinned. Oh and Sirius forgive me but your brother is so lovely, oh so fucking lovely. 

And then Regulus pushed me away licked his red lips and muttered a small; "this is wrong" and he got out the closet and left me there.

What in the bad gay coming of age rom-com is this?

---------------

How am i supposed to go to Potions Class when just last night I was kissing my sworn enemy in a broom closet. I've never lived something this cliché in my entire pathetic life.

"Ok class, today we are going to brew Amortentia potion. Who can tell me what Amortentia potion is?" 

of course it's a potion related to love, cause this couldn't get any better. Sirius and I brew the potion without any big issues. 

I took a whiff and yeah, not surprisingly;  'the same products that Sirius put in his hair, which i guess makes sense. He also smells of freshly ground coffee and if i went in the library and took the biggest inhale of my life.'

The biggest... bloody inhale of my life. And that smell is attractive and i'm now very aware that i like Regulus beyond just kissing him. 

"So what do you smell" Sirius broke me out of my transe. 

"Nothing i can clearly make out" that was a lie but i wasn't about to tell Sirius that. "What about you?"

He took a whiff. His pupils dilated at the smell of the potion. I knew what he was smelling, everybody could guess that.

"It smells like Remus doesn't it?" I said patting his shoulder in understanding.

"maybe..." He said looking down at his feet.

"It's okay Pads, love is never a mistake" I said giving him a side hug.

love is never a mistake

a/n : I know an amortentia chapter has been done again and again but i really like this chapter and i hope you do too. anyways, take care of yourself 

im aslo very ready for the coming out of the closet jokes

with love, Charlie