Having chosen this restaraunt with the breath taking view of the water and the beach below he placed his order he sat back and people watched. He scanned thoughts every now and again but not really fleshing out anything intriguing. The waitress smiled as she set his food in front of him and asked if he needed anything else. When he declined she left him alone to his meal. He gingerly tasted the eggs and they pleased him so he dug in. He was half way through his food when he saw Caleb making his way across the sand and up the pier to the restaurant. He immediately slipped his mind control over the hostess and instructed her to seat Caleb outside next to his table. She complied without question. He quickly shuffled his newspaper open and pretended not to notice when he was seated.

            Caleb had not planned on treating himself to breakfast but what the hell, he worked hard enough, he thought as he surveyed the pricey menu. This seemed like the perfect place to soak up ambiance of the beach and read in comfort of plush cushioned chairs and wide panoramic view of the crisp blue water. The waitress placed his coffee on the table in front of him and took his breakfast order. After she walked away Caleb prepared the coffee to his liking, then dug into his bag for his book. He took a sip and glanced to his left and straight into the intense hazel green gaze of the man at the other table; the cup froze midway to her lips.

            “Hi.” Dimitri simply said and smiled at him.

            He mentally struggled to clear his shocked brain and nodded at him for he did not trust his voice. Carefully he placed the mug down and struggled to find something to say. “I guess I was not the only one with the idea to enjoy the weather today. Fancy meeting you here.” He said and almost face palmded himself at the cliche line he just uttered.

            Dimitri smiled and replied. “Great minds think alike I guess. Do you want share a table with me or would you prefer your own company?” The choice was Caleb's always.

            Caleb fidgeted in his chair and decided why not, the guy was hot as  hell and he got up with his mug, backpack, and his book and made his way over to take the chair Dimtri graciously held out for him. Nice, he thought. “Thank you.” He said out loud.

            “You are very welcome, let me formerly introduce myself. My name is Dimitri Aleksandra.” He stated and held out his hand. He had to see if Caleb's skin was as soft as it looked. 

 “Caleb Tanner.” He shyly replied, his coffee completely forgotten at this point.

 “Nice to meet you Caleb, if I may call you that, you are welcome to call me Dimitri.” He stated as he forced himself to let go of his hand. Caleb's skin was heaven. He could spend all day just rubbing his fingertips all over his body. He smelled delicious as well, so much so that his mouth was watering and he had to force his incisors not to lengthen.

            Caleb did not have the faintest idea what to say next, so he improvised. “It is beautiful today and it seemed a shame to be indoors, so here I am playing hooky when I have things to do at home.”

            “Ah, I see, well I do not get a chance to play hooky as you say, so I took the opportunity when it presented itself...." Dimtri replied leeting the statement finish for itself he was too busy struggling not to reach out to touch Caleb skin again. It didn't help that he could hear Caleb's heart fluttering away in his chest or that his scent was getting stronger as he became more aroused, but this pleased him immensely. Caleb was attracted to him, he fough the stupid grin of self satisfaction that wanted to break out across his face.

            “Why is that?” Caleb asked curious about this man. He was busy internally willing his heart to settle every time Dimtri flashed a smile, he felt his stomach somersault when those sexy lips parted to flash those white teeth ina full on smile. At this rate he wasn't going to be able to eat and would waste his money on the food. But, damn he didn't care because he was in the presence of this Sex God and breathing the same air. (Oh Sigh.)