Three - I Thought She DIED!

Balloon's POV:

I was looking up at the sky across from Nickel. NOT AT HIM, just... around him... and... i saw.. something headed towards the island?

It looked like a meteor, but was too small to even be one.

I got up and walked towards the ocean to get a closer look.

I then saw Nickel walking next to me in curiosity.

Then, without warning, crash.

I heard someone yell "WHAT THE HELL!?" and grip onto me.

It was... oh. Nickel.

He was gripping onto me so tight that it hurt a little.

"Nickel? You're... heh.... kinda hurting me?" I say.

He looks at me and tightens his grip even harder with a grin on his face.

"OW! NICKEL STOP THAT-"

I pull away.

"Aww! Can't the little manipulator just manipulate himself out of this problem?" He says.

"I'm not like that anymore, Nickel. That was almost 11 YEARS AGO!" I say.

"Oh, really? How would I know? You're still your same stupid self, I bet."

"YOU'RE YOUR SAME STUPID SELF NICKEL! ALWAYS SO SARCASTIC WITHOUT A SINGLE CARE IN THE WORLD OR PEOPLE AROUND YOU!"

"OH, SO NOW THIS IS MY FAULT!?"

"I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

We started yelling at each other for what seemed like about 6 whole minutes.

"Umm.. Guys?" a familiar voice says to us that stops us from shouting at each other.

"BOW!???" MePhone yells.

"HOW ARE YOU HERE!? HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!? YOU'RE INVITATION WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE!"

"Bow! You're... ALIVE!? This is amazing! Also... wow..! You're... you're not dead?" Test Tube says.

"Psshhh.. Haha! What? No, I'm not dead! Wait no... uh... Yeah, no! I'm not dead! Haha!" Bow says.

"Great. ANOTHER season with YOU." MePhone says annoyed.

Nickel sighs. Although he hated me and I hated him, I felt that. You can really feel the annoyance and boredom in that sigh.

"Anyways," MePhone says, "time to introduce the new contestants!"

MePhone pulled a string, revealing 8–or 9, or 10..? I didn't count. Why would I want to—contestants.

"Okay, everyone. I'll give you a while to get along. In the meantime, I'm gonna go take a walk." MePhone says.

I look around the island to find out who to talk to. I already see Test Tube talking to another girl that looked really smart. Cabby, I'm pretty sure?

I walk over to the short blue boy. He seemed friendly enough.

—————————————————————
a/n: does it notify you guys when i update a chapter?? because i noticed when Test Tube was questioning bow on how she wasnt dead it only said "Tube" 💀💀

Anyways you guys be on your merry way. Goodbye