Chapter 8: Epilogue

It's been over 6 years now. Me and Zizzy have three children, Two zebras, and one human. their names were Zack, Zaa, and Marco. We were all happily living together and lived in peace at the apartment complex. "Honey, I think having a family is the best thing I can ever ask for." Zizzy responded. "I have to agree with you there Zizzy." I responded. "Mom, can we go outside and play?" Zack asked Zizzy. "Of course, dear, be back by dinner though." Zizzy responded. "We will. Don't worry." Zack responded. "Well with the kids gone for a while, what do you want to do?" I asked Zizzy. "Maybe we can relax in bed." Zizzy offered. "What about the kids?" I asked. "We gave them phones, if there is a problem, they can call us." Zizzy assured me. "Well, ok let's go to our room then." I responded. Once me and Zizzy got into our room, Zizzy then tucked herself and me into bed and then we just hugged each other. "Zizzy, I love you so much that I'm like the stripes on your fur." I responded. Zizzy blushed and cutely said, "You know Mightytrainboy1, you're so sweet just by saying that." "Well, what do you say that we take a short nap?" I asked. "That is a good idea." Zizzy responded. With that, we cuddled together and we then both fall into a deep sleep. Knowing that my wife will now never be alone.

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van Black And White Stripes (A Piggy love story) Me X Zizzy 🎉