Chapter 2: You And Me

It was around 9 in the morning, I was awake while Zizzy was still asleep, I looked over to the sleeping zebra and smiled at her. I gave her an extra blanket and she smiled while sleeping. I then walked out of my room to get something to eat. While I was in the kitchen, Zee and Zuzy went to find their big sister. "Is Zizzy in her room?" Asked Zee to Zuzy. "No sis, she's not in her room." Zuzy replied. "Maybe she is in Mightytrainboy1's room?" Zee asked. "Let's check there!" Replied Zuzy. "After I ate a big bowl of cereal, I then went back to my room to see how Zizzy is doing. When I got there, I found the sisters waking up Zizzy. "Mightytrainboy1! We had to wake up Zizzy. We were worried about where she went." Replied Zuzy. "That's fine with me. Besides, how are you feeling Zizzy?" I replied to Zizzy. "I am feeling better, thank you for inviting me to your bed last night." Zizzy replied still blushing. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about Zizzy." I replied. "But can I ask you something?" I asked to Zizzy. "Sure Mightytrainboy1." Replied Zizzy. "I know we have been friends for years now, and after what I said last night, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked while being nervous at the same time. "Yes Mightytrainboy1! That has been my wish come true since the moment I saw your beautiful eyes." Replied Zizzy. And with that, me and Zizzy began to kiss each other for what felt like a year. Although the sisters didn't know what this meant They knew it was a sign that love is in the air. "That was the greatest moment I have ever been through Mightytrainboy1." Replied Zizzy in her sweet voice. "I have to agree with you Zizzy." I responded back. "Hey Mightytrainboy1, I was thinking that maybe you and I should go to the carnival." Zizzy replied. "That sound like a great idea Zizzy!" I exclaimed. "Can we come too?" The sisters replied. "I don't see why not." Zizzy replied. We then made our way to the carnival.