Chapter 3: The Carnival

We eventually reached the carnival, there were a bunch of people there having a good time. There were games, rides, and even live music. "I have to say this is the best idea I can ever imagine." I replied to Zizzy. "I agree with you Mightytrainboy1." Replied Zizzy. Me and Zizzy and her sisters went all around the carnival by playing games, going on rides, and even seeing a clown show which kind of freaked out Zizzy, but I was by her side which kept her calm. "It's getting late Mightytrainboy1, what do you say that we all go home now?" Asked Zizzy. "That is a good idea. Today made me tired." I responded. "I will have to agree with you there Mightytrainboy1." Replied Zizzy sleepy. We then eventually headed back to our apartment complex where everyone was near their time to go to sleep. Zizzy tucked her sisters into bed while I was getting ready to go to bed. I went on social media for a little bit and saw a news article saying "The T.S.P. has been caught yet again by the city Police!" "I'm not surprised that the Police captures the T.S.P." I said to myself. "No kidding! After what Pony did to me, he should go to jail." Zizzy replied to me. "Well, you do have a good point there." I replied. "Let's say we go to sleep now. Good night Mightytrainboy1!" Zizzy replied. "Good night Zizzy." I replied to her. we then kissed goodnight and then Zizzy went to her room while I got into my bed and started to go to sleep.