Chapter 3 - Helping A Hot guy

Our teacher starts doing role call when Remy hands me his schedule and whispers "switch?" I get what he means even though I don't really want to, and hand him my schedule. What the hell?! His schedule is almost identical to mine! Well except for music.

I'm lost in my thoughts again so I don't here my teacher say my name allowed. "Mateo Parks" she says in a louder and sturner voice. "Here" I say trying to sink down in my chair because everyone turned and is looking at me.

Then after me she calls Remy's name. "Remembrance stahl." People are still staring but not at me because Remy is being loud and dristrative as he calls out at the top of his lungs "HERE!!."

The teacher looks shocked for a moment at his loud sound but eventually moves on. I peak at him and see that out if the corner of his eye he winks and smiles at me.

After role call our teacher starts going over rules that we have to follow in his class. I can tell I'm already on thin ice so I pretend to listen to everything he's saying not to get in more trouble.

When I glance over at Remy and see that he's looking down my way at my shirt which since my posture is terrible is showing my entire chest. I adjust my shirt and he quickly looks away and pretends that he's listening to the teacher.

Wow he's even more gay than me.