🄄

"Hey! Who the hell knows how to draw but don't know anatomy?!" Hajin covers her ear as Renjun scolds her. Her grip on the pen tighten as she move her wrist. "Hey, are you kidding me?" Renjun nudge her. "You said you'll teach me, stop scolding me" She squint her eyes moving her wrist. "My patience can't take this"

"Hey, Jaemin don't scold me. So, don't scold me" She point out. "I'm not Jaemin" Renjun snaps snatching the pen from her hand. "Like this, this is how you start drawing a face. Watch me, woman" The older said, she immediately look back on the canvas in front of her. "You draw a circle first then connect the jaw with a diagonal. Make sure the edge is not pointy"

"I don't understand" She mumbles only to feel a smack on her head. "Ow! Why?!" She whines. "I literally gave you my 2 hours and you're saying you don't understand it?" Renjun inch closer to her. "Move away. What if Jaemin sees you? He hates you already, don't do anything to add hatred from him to you" She sighs. "Stop going over the line, it's a family matter. You're not part of the circle"

"I am. I'm Jaemin's girlfriend"

"I don't care. Anyway, I'm not really sorry but I'm sorry in behalf of my Mom" Renjun sat on the chair beside her. "You don't have to. Auntie Huang, she's been good to me since I was young" She softly smiles. "How good, exactly?"

"Did you know? My parents never include me in our family pictures and they never call me for a meal. But your Mom, she calls me for a meal, took pictures with me. Because of her, I experience what it feels like to have a Mom" She narrates. "Why are you speaking like you're so sad? What exactly happened behind your story?"

"It's not about me" She avoids the question. "I like your Mom, it would be lovely if my Mom is like her. She supports you, let you pursue the career you want but my Mom, she wants me to take law and took responsibility of my twin brother. It was too much pressure to me that I end up running away from home and guess what, I did not regret it" She smiles at the thought.

"Thank God I have Jaemin"

"My Hajin!" She snaps up hearing a deep voice. Excitement control over her body as she run towards her friend who welcomes her with arms open. "Oh, my God Jeno, it's been a while" She laughs. "Hey, my Hajin?" Jaemin cut off their moment. "She's mine"

"What's wrong with you?" She chuckle which Jeno just laugh off. "I figured you might wanna see my friend here so here he is" Jaemin chuckles. "You did not grow any taller?" Jeno stares at her. "Bro, I told you not to say that. She'll kill us" Jaemin whispers but enough for her to hear.

Jaemin's eyes went to the older behind. Renjun only stares at him. His eyes went down on the canvas, it's clear that Lee Hajin draw it and Huang Renjun was helping her. Although the two don't know what he knows, he feels scared. They're getting closer to each other and Jaemin is so mad at himself knowing he can't forbid the woman from making friends.

"Renjun, it's been a while" Jeno greets the older. "It does. I'm quite busy, see you around" Renjun pack all his stuffs carrying it out. "Hajin, could you grab me a new shirt?" He came up with an excuse. "I'll be back"

"What was that? The tension" Jeno took a step toward him. "I'm so fucking stressed right now. I don't know what to do. Maybe I shouldn't have bring Hajin here" He push his hair back out of frustration. "What's wrong?"

"The Huang and Lee have came up with an agreement to wed Hajin and Renjun by the end of the year"

"What?!" Jeno gasp. "None of them know. Her parents want me to break up with her, how?" He raps through his words. "What are you going to do? The Huang have huge power over Godai. You own the 70% and you're the heiress but the remaining 30%, they own the 20 there" Jeno look at him with sympathy. "After all, you can't do anything yet. You don't own Godai yet"

"I don't know. I don't know what to do but I'm sure I won't let go of Hajin"

"This is so mess up. Since when is she in party with the Huang?" Jeno continue to ask questions. "Since she's young. I don't know how small the world is but how much of a coincidence is it that the Huang live just beside their house and she caught Auntie Huang's attention?" He claims. "You can't blame her, Hajin is a good girl. We can't deny that but, really, what will you do?"

"By the end of the year? Isn't that like 7 to 8 month from today?"

"They want to do it as soon as possible. They told me by the end of the year but Auntie Huang's plan is by next month" He states. "Hey, what if you and Hajin run away?" Jeno suggest. "Are you crazy? My Grandpa has eyes everywhere. It will be useless"

"What are you doing? Why are you coming out of that room?" Jaemin greets Hajin who came out of his Aunts room. "Jaemin, I just came to give her...a coffee! She ask for a coffee" It's clear to him that Hajin is lying but he's also scared to ask what she was exactly doing in there. "Coffee? At 10pm?"

"What's wrong with it? Move, I'm gonna take a bath" And the woman pusy past him. He sighs watching Hajin enter his room to take a bath, like she said. Contemplating where to follow his woman or to settle whatever Hajin did with his Aunt, it's clear that he chose the second option as he barge in the room.

"Don't your Mom teach you how to knock?" Mrs. Huang face him. A silk dress on and a wine glass on her hand. "What the hell did you say to Hajin?" He said through gritted teeth. "Nothing in particular. I just ask her whereabouts with my Renjun"

"Stop trying to set my girlfriend with your boy!"

"Do you feel threatened now? We both know my Renjun is way too better than you. And I don't see any problem with you giving Renjun what he deserves" The older took a step towards him, intimidating the shit out of him. "I sacrificed so many things for your son. Even my girlfriend?"

"Even your girlfriend. Sacrifice her to my son"

"You snag" He cuss, out of anger. "Calling me names won't change a thing. You already challenged me once, did you won? You did not. I'll make sure to win this time as well. Lee Hajin is marrying my son, Huang Renjun. Not you, not anybody else" The woman declares. "After all,"

"You don't deserve any love"

Jaemin don't know what happened to him but he froze still in his place, he can't seem to find the courage to speak and defend himself. He has a lot of things to say to defend himself and his girlfriend but he can't speak.

"Auntie Huang, I'm sorry" He manage to let out. "But, I won't let go of Hajin. I gave Renjun all I could give, I sacrifice a lot of things so he could be the better version of himself but nothing happened, it's because of you. Because of your presence, Renjun never became the better version of himself like you want. Stealing Hajin from me won't change a damn thing"

"Is that a fact check? Might as well look for facts, look at Hajin's finger later, specifically the ring finger, alright?"

Hajin stares at the ring on her ring finger. Why would The Huang suddenly give her one? It looks expensive as well. The stone is so big and the entire ring is pure silver. Selling this would solve half of her problems. Speaking of which, why is Jaemin so press lately? She's not numb, she noticed it.

"You surprise me! What's wrong with you?!" She screams hearing the door burst open. Jaemin ignores her statement and walk towards her. The man was fast to snatch her right wrist. "What the hell is this?" Jaemin look at her, eyes dark and deadly. "I..it's from Auntie Huang. She gave it to me, don't you think it's pretty?"

"Pretty?! Strip that off right now!"

For the second time, she flinch as Jaemin rip the ring off of her and throwing it across the room. "What...what's wrong?" She stood up. "Hyung, you good?" By the door, there stood Jisung, probably got out because of the noise. "You are now forbidden from going in that room again, you hear me?"

"Even near the Huang"