🄂

"I'm so tired!" Lee Hajin shouts. Her voice were enough to shut everyone up. Even her brother Taeyong was speechless by her burst. "Hajin" Taeyong calls, gripping on her arm which she yank away. "Because of you I failed into getting in a University. All my friends manage to get in without paying anything. All I need was an hour to take the exam! But even a mere 60 minutes, you fail to give it to me"

"I can't even get a damn rest. One moment I would sit after watching your store for the whole day, I would sit and I'm lazy already. Mom, I'm only 20. Why do I have to stand as a mother at such a young age? I cook breakfast, lunch and dinner and even does all the work in the house. Even from that store of yours." She cries, she has already failed to control her feelings. Might as well let it all out. "Hajin, we're all tired. Let's rest first, okay?"

"No. Mom, Dad, and Taeyong, let's settle this right now. I've been holding this weight in my chest for so long already. It's so heavy and I wanted to let it all out. Attending the University would answer half of my problems! How! How could you pay for Hajun's tuition and not mine?!"

"Hajun....he need to get into medical school" Her Mom respond, tears building up on the corner of her eye. Hajin give her twin brother a look, the younger man could only look at her with sympathy. "Hajin, you're strong. You can do the exam again next year, hm?" Her Dad pleads. "You were the one who were always saying I'm strong, I never said it myself!"

"And how dare you give me the responsibility of covering Hajun's expenses in the future?"

"This family is so fuck up" She harshly wipe her tears away. "Mom, do you remember when I bought you a cake for your birthday? You said you don't want it because it's too sweet but when Hajun arrives, a cake on his hand, you were so happy. That hurts me but guess what, I ignored it and stand by the corner watching you compliment your son" She continues. "Even the family pictures, why am I not included in them? Am I not part of the family?"

"Even Taeyong who was always away for work is in there. How about me? I'm just here. I'm just here, doing the things you should be doing but you can't, why? You're busy interrogating people into accepting Hajun's for his education!" She shouts. "Hajin, Mom is sorry, huh? Please forgive Mom. I'll be good to you, don't worry" Her Mom held her hand. Hajin's tears only pools out of her eye nonstop. She cannot find the right word to say.

"I'm sorry, I can't live like this anymore"

Hajin run up to her room, pulling her bag below her bed. She immediately gather all her clothes putting as much as clothes she can in her bag. She plans to leave, yes. Not forgetting the most important thing, she grab all the money she saves. All came from her Mom, Dad and Taeyong. She dares not to spend any of them and keep. "Hajin"

Hajin ignores her older brother and put on her denim jacket. She broke down. She held her pains for so long and she did not expect to let it out accidentally. But what's done is done. She can't undone what she did. She let it all out and her family knows it. "Hajin, here. For your tuition. You said you want to study law, right?"

A force chuckle escape her mouth while she face the older. "I don't want to be a lawyer. Mom wants to be a lawyer. She failed to be one so she's putting her pressure to me. I thought doing what Mom wants would solve everything but no, it only ruined me" She wears her bag. "Move" She glares at the older.

Jaemin rush out of her room only to see his cousin, the cousins he hates the most. Being one of the son of one of the 5 child of Na Gunho, the Chairman and founder of Godai, it's no surprise that he got loads of cousin coming from around the world. And guess what, they never got along.

"I thought I was smelling something grassy, turns out Huang Renjun is here" He snaps, burying his hand deep in his pocket. "If you think I want to be here, you're wrong. I rarely see your face but I'm so tired of it" Renjun sighs, flopping on the couch. "Quiet the fuck down for goodness sake" Donghyuck arrives, in his black button long sleeve and a trouser that tuck his shirt in. His hair fix properly. "Another shit of the day"

"Na Jaemin, just because you live here for the rest of your life doesn't mean you own this. We're all Na Blooded here" Donghyuck claims. "Yeah, I don't really wanna talk about us sharing one blood source" He rolls his eyes followed by a guitar sound. A tall yet strong presence walk in, a guitar on his hand. "Get rid of that or I'll smash it" Renjun snaps. "Why is everyone so press?"

"My Grandsons, you finally arrived" The Chairman walk in with his assistant beside him. Mark Lee, a little bit older than them is serving his Grandpa like he owe his life to him. "Yeah, I don't really want them here so kick them out" He said, catching his Grandpa's attention. "Now now, for the next 7 months. You four will live together. In one house. Have meals together and spend time together"

"Might as well add sharing a woman together"

Jaemin raise a brow tilting his head to face Haechan. "Imagine being 22 and still hoeing around? Low class" He snaps. "Stop acting like you have no woman, the last time I heard about the heiress of Godai, he is wanted for not paying an item" Haechan mocks which almost makes Jaemin lost his cool. "Now, now, let's calm down. Your room are already fix. So rest first as most of you flew here from your hometown."

"Fuck this. This is so mess up" Renjun mumbles entering his room which is beside Jisung. "And Park Jisung, shut it with the guitar. I'll tie those string around your hand" Renjun adds before slamming the door behind him. "Why is he so harsh?" Jisung pouts. "Don't ask me. Your presence annoys the shit out of me too" Haechan snaps entering his room.

Jaemin turn his heels entering his room. He shut the door behind him, locking it. For the first time, he agrees with Renjun. This so mess up. What the hell were their parents thinking about suddenly gathering them in one house? It's so clear that they don't get along. "Hi, Lee Hajin" He answers the woman's call. "Miss me already?"

"I don't really miss you but do you know a place I could stay for the mean time?" The question made him tense up. "What happened? Your house was good" His grip on his phone tighten. "No questions, Na. Look, my budget is limited and I haven't had lunch yet so better give me a place that fits my budget. I'll kill you if you hung up"

"I won't hung up! Stop threatening me. Why are you looking for a place? Do you want to crash here with me? We can do our business alone" He teases. "I don't really have a business to deal with you so don't mess with me right now. A lot of shits happened already. Don't add up to it" Hajin snaps. "I don't know a place. I've been living here since I open my eyes. Live here for the mean time. Grandpa is fine with your presence"

"Well, I'm not. I heard your cousins are there. Which adds up to my list of reason to not crash there. Hey, hurry up. Tell me a place!" The woman said, demanding. "I said I don't know one! This place was the first to see me watch porn and do my business with a woman so no, I don't know a place" He went too far, I guess. "Fetch me right now. Are you busy? You must be, you got accepted into the University"

"Stop it already. It's not fun getting accepted into University when we're missing one. You, Jeno and I promise to enter that University, why didn't you take the exam?" He fiddles his finger. "I have my reasons besides, there's no future waiting for me. Maybe I should marry your Grandpa, he's single, right?"

"Hey, I was the one who wanted to marry you, not my Grandpa and no! Yuck! Wait for me, I'll quickly get my keys and fetch you"