Back in the South, in a war room, a general and Unalaq stood looking over a map.

"Tonraq and the rebels are holed up here in the hills outside of town" The general pointed to a point on the map.

"Leave them. My brother's no threat to us up there. Increase security around the spirit portal. Keeping it safe is our number one priority." Unalaq ordered

"Yes, sir!" The general bowed and headed for the door

He opened it to find Desna and a deranged Eska in a bridal gown and smudged make-up standing there.

He quickly left the room in fear, keeping a distance from Eska, and the twins approached their father.

"I need you two to go after the Avatar. She's the only one who can open the Northern Spirit Portal." Unalaq explained

"But Father, you told Korra-"

"I told Korra what I thought she needed to hear." Unalaq cut Desna off

"I'll find her" Eska glared " She and that floozy airbender stole my husband."

"I need Korra alive," Unalaq stated, giving his daughter a look

"Fine." Eska sighed "But what of the airbender?"

"If she gets in your way, you can do with her what you wish. She is of no importance to us"

Desna's eyes widened, glancing at Eska as she smirked creepily.

*

On Air Temple Island, El flew in on her glider, landing in the courtyard as Pichi landed on her shoulder.

"Hello, I'm home!" She called, walking into the temple.

"Master Elira" The head Acolyte came up to her and bowed smiling "Welcome home. You'll be pleased to know that things are running just the way they should be"

"Thank you" El bowed back "I'm gonna need your help keeping it that way until Dad gets back from vacation. I don't want my parents to find I've accidentally destroyed the place"

"You can count on us, that's what we're here for, miss"

Another Acolyte suddenly rushed up to them "Master Elira, your father's on the phone"

Elira nodded and hurried to her father's office. She practically jumped into her father's chair, grinning as it spun around before picking up the phone.

"Hey, Dad," She said

"Elira? Wha-- So that's why you didn't answer my call this morning. What are you doing back in Republic City?" Tenzin's voice came through the machine

"Dad, you won't believe it. Turns out Unalaq--"

Elira paused.

Her father was supposed to be having a relaxing vacation. Telling him about the Civil War would only cause him to freak out.

"Elira? You alright?" Tenzin called out as she had gone quite

"Yeah, I'm fine. Pichi was chewing on something, sorry" Elira lied smoothly causing the lemur to chitter at her in protest "Yeah so, Unalaq decided to bring Korra's training here for some reason. I don't know, I wasn't listening"

Tenzin hummed "I see. In that case, how is everything on the island? Haven't set fire to the kitchen yet, have you?"

Elira laughed "Give me time, I just got back. But have a little faith, Dad. Anyway, how's the vacation? Uncle Bumi driving you nuts yet?"