Chapter 1

AUTHOR

The whole story had been edited to its finest. I suggest you nerds read it all over again. Enjoy.

P.S.

Please read the endnotes at the end. Thank you!

Winter Kim found herself in a rather peculiar situation after waking up that Saturday morning. She was in bed. Together with Karina Yu. The infamous campus princess — both naked. Well, she's still wearing her undies on, but still — naked.

Winter wracked her brain to recall what happened that Friday night. She was invited to a party and got drunk along the way.

Her Chinese best friend, Ning Natalie Yizhuo, advised that she needed to lose her mind a little bit because she was beating herself up with tons of school stuff. She did what she was told, and then, all of a sudden, she couldn't remember what happened right after.

She's not going to be shocked if someone says that she made a bloody fool of herself at that party, considering she's such a blubbering mess when she's drunk. She was hoping she didn't get herself into a big mess with anyone.

Much to her dismay, 'unfortunate' was her middle name.

She was now facing the person she'd never expected to encounter. Blue eyes locked with hers, looking at her knowingly, keenly, and deciphering.

"You're not going to run away and walk out of this room and pretend that this didn't happen, are you?"

In every accidental one-night stand, of course, that thought is not an option anymore. Embrace each other at night like long-time lovers, and in the morning, shrug off every memory like it never happened. That's always been the case.

And of course, that was Winter's initial plan after assessing the situation. But looking at Karina Yu's threatening, yet smiling face, she knows well how screwed up she was.

Let's just laugh first. Winter let out an awkward and forced laugh, trying to hide her previous intention.

"N—no, I wasn't thinking of that at all."

"Good." Karina smiled, satisfied with her answer. She gingerly moves closer to Winter, wrapping both of her arms around her waist.

Winter can't seem to utter a single word. Seeing a naked Karina in front of her was... was... was — she doesn't even have any words how to describe it.

"Look at you getting so shy and red! How adorable," she kisses her temple, "Not to mention, you were so rough on me last night." She chuckles teasingly.

Rough? Winter doesn't like the sound of that. She'd never imagined herself as the 'rough' kind of person in bed. As the innocent kind of gal she'd always portrayed herself to be, it sounds so wrong in so many aspects. She can't even remember what happened last night. Might as well being rough. Whatever that means. It was her first time doing such a thing with someone, yet she can't recall anything!!

"You must be hungry. Stay here. I'll make some breakfast."

Karina got out of bed wearing only her knickers. Winter covered her eyes immediately in hopes of not ogling at the latter's breast. Seeing a topless Karina Yu was already enough to give her some spicy nightmares at night.

Karina saw the cute gesture, chuckled, and then proceeded to grab a tee from the cupboard.

"You can look now." She teases, and continues chuckling.