Unexpected guest

Y/N POV:
It was early morning and time for me to get ready for school and heard a knock at my door.

Daisy: Y/N make sure you come straight home today I got a surprise for you when you come home.

Y/N: Ok mom can't wait.

I said actually being excited and Fanbeemon was just confused.

Fanbeemon: You don't know what the surprise is. Why are you so excited?

Y/N: Because whenever mom has a surprise it's always good.

Fanbeemon: Anything you are hoping for?

Y/N: Personally one thing I want is for my big sister to come home. She's been at the military for 4 years and I rarely get to see her anymore. Honestly it was around the time she left I started having social interaction problems.

Fanbeemon: I see well you better get to school before your mom yells for you.

Y/N: Right, I love my mom but she's scary when she's angry.

I was being driven to school then unaware I was being stalked by something.

Today at school however was different considering today was a class trip to a forest. On the way there I was looking out the window and thought I saw a blue blur pass by unaware what it was. Eventually we got off the bus and our teacher explained the instructions to us.

Teacher: You will each get together with a partner and have to pick an animal to research that is native to this forest.

Rika: Y/N you're with me.

Y/N: Uhhhh ok.

She dragged me by the arm pulling me into a part of the forest.

Rika: So what animal should we do?

I noticed her blush when she was talking to me which was weird considering I thought she hated me and also the fact she wants my opinion is kind of weird.

Y/N: Maybe a wolf? That could be cool.

Rika: Wow that's actually not a bad idea let's go.

She said as we hiked around the forest before a digimon we haven't met jumped out in front of us.

Y/N: Does this count as a wolf?

Rika: Y/N not now.

Y/N: Sorry.

Just then Fanbeemon and Renamon arrive.

Renamon: We're here.

Fanbeemon: Just say the word.

Y/N and Rika: DIGIMODIFY DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE!!!!!!!

Both: FANBEEMON, RENAMON DIGVOLVE TO.........HONEYBEEMON KYUBIMON!!!!