Evolution

Y/N POV:
It's been roughly 3 days since I found my partner and honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought. My mom still has no clue about his existence and we haven't run into any other Digimon besides Gazimon. Fanbeemon has been telling me more about the digital world and how he wishes to show me the digital world and how it works.

Y/N: Well I'm off to school and I'll tell you what. If you promise to stay hidden I'll sneak you to school. Just hide in the bushes and I'll come out at lunch to eat with you.

Fanbeemon: Ok Y/N just be careful and if there is a Digimon nearby promise you'll find me?

Y/N: I'll try buddy.

Daisy: Come on Y/N time to go.

I then rushed down the stairs with fanbeemon in my bag to hide. I knew it was the best place but I was low on options and it was either that or risk them trying to fly to my school and not get seen.

(At lunch)

I was eating my lunch and snuck a piece to fanbeemon and saw Rika coming this way again.

Rika: Eating lunch alone like usual huh?

She said with a blank look but I just ignore her.

Rika: It's that quiet attitude of yours is why you don't have any friends if you weren't such a coward maybe people would actually wanna talk to you.

Y/N: Go away.......

I let out in a mutter.

Rika: What did you just say to me?!

Y/N: I said.........GO AWAY!!!!!!!

I said snapping at her which actually shocked her and she surprisingly walked away not saying another word. Fanbeemon then poked his head out.

Fanbeemon: Wow Y/N I didn't know you could get so mad.

I just started breaking down in tears after snapping.

Y/N: What's wrong with me? Why can't I be normal? Why can't I make friends? Why was I born this way?

Fanbeemon: Y/N always remember I will always stay by your side. You and I will always remain friends so even if things seem dark I will be the light to guide you. There's nothing wrong with you.

Y/N: Thanks Fanbeemon I needed that.

Just then the school bell rings meaning it was time to go back to class.

(After school)

As I head out of the building it was odd that Rika wasn't here to taunt me about something. Perhaps I was a little harsh when I snapped at her and maybe I should apologize when I see her again. My mom told me earlier that she wouldn't be able to pick me up today due to a meeting she had to go to but I was perfectly fine walking home for just one day since I knew how to get home but on my way home I heard something that sounded like gun shots. I know the reasonable thing to do is keep walking but if someone's in trouble I got to at least see what's going on. I go into the place and to my surprise I see more Digimon and what really shocked me was Rika was there too and had her own partner and 2 other people.

 I go into the place and to my surprise I see more Digimon and what really shocked me was Rika was there too and had her own partner and 2 other people