Epilogue Part 2...

Start from the beginning

"I-I uh..." Swallowing I forced out the words from my dry throat. "I'm pregnant." As soon as the words left my mouth silence surrounded us and Ashton stared at me.

"What did you just say?" Now that my own shock was starting to die down a little I was now concerned about Ashton's reaction. He stared at me in shock his own expression matching mine just moments ago.

"I'm pregnant." With him not saying anything the thought that he didn't want children ran through my head. "Ash please say something." I pleaded.

"Y-your pregnant." Ashton said it more of a statement than a question. He was staring blankly off to nowhere. He doesn't want children. I thought as a wave of sadness washed over me. The thought of Ashton not wanting a child with me cut me to the core. My hand moved to my flat stomach almost like I could already fill the baby inside. I was just about to turn away fighting back tears when Ashton suddenly grinned widely and practically yelled.

"Your pregnant!" He yelled coming at me and lifting my feet of the ground twirling me around. Once he had set me back on my feet I looked up at him.

"Your not mad or scared?" I asked.

"Why would I be? Your going to be having our child." He grinned at me. "I've always wanted children."

"You have?"

"Of course and having one with you is all I could ever want." I smiled back at him wrapping me arms around his waist and snuggling my head into his chest, his big arms wrapping around my own waist.

"We are going to have a baby." I whispered to myself.

After we stood there forever in the bathroom wrapped around one another we finally pulled apart.

"We need to get you a doctors appointment before we tell anyone." Ashton said exactly what I was thinking. I nodded along. I didn't want to tell anyone before we were a 100% sure I was pregnant and how far along I was. I knew the moment anyone heard about this they would go crazy; especially Kacey and Ashton's mom. "I'll call the best OBGYN in the city and made an appointment as soon as possible."

"Okay yeah." Ashton's hands worked their way down to my stomach before laying them there. I smiled up at him happy knowing he wasn't freaked out.

The next few days were hectic. Just 2 days after finding out I was pregnant Ashton called the best OBGYN in the city and I got an appointment later in the afternoon. Even though I told Ashton he could stay at work and I'll just go he wouldn't have it. While the doctor did the exam, it was very very uncomfortable I might add especially with Ashton in the room since he wouldn't leave my side, she asked me a million questions. After the exam she came back with the results and I was 100% pregnant, almost 2 months to be exact; my due date was set for April 27th. She was fairly surprised that I hadn't experienced any morning sickness sooner than I had or any other symptoms. I was just as surprised but I couldn't be happier. We set up multiple appointments for the next few months to check up on my progress. Ashton wanted me to go almost every other week but with a firm no he let up a little.

As we drove home that day we decided we would tell everyone at the same time instead of separately. The rest of the week went by fairly quickly as I invited everyone over to our place this weekend and I was busy at work. I wasn't at all that far along but Ashton was already treating me like I was fragile. He even tried to get me to stop working. I appreciated the concern but right now I was fine, I still had a long way to go. After arguing with him about working and treating me like I was fragile he agreed to tone it down some, but he made me promise that when it got closer to my due date I will stop working.

The weekend finally came and all of Ashton's family was there, Nick included, as well as all of my friends; Kacey, Neena, Liam, and Alex. I had thought about telling them in a cool fun way but I wasn't the greatest at doing that and it was to much work. Instead Ashton and I decided to sit them all down and tell them straight forward. I was in the kitchen finishing putting some crackers, cheese, and different kinds of meat on a tray when Ashton scared me by wrapping his arms around my middle and resting his head on my shoulder.