56. yes yes.....YES

After the walk you and Chris get home. You needed to start on a painting while Chris decided to take a quick nap.

You stand in the balcony painting when all of a sudden you fell big hand wrap around you.
You act like you don't care.
Chris then moves your hair to the side and rests his head on your shoulder. You feel his beard lightly tickle your neck.

"Hey" he slides his hand under your shirt resting his hand on your waist, then slowly going further up.

"Your finally awake" you say to him as you keep on painting.

"Yeah I just needed a bit of energy" he whispers to you.

"Why scared you'd get tired?" You joke.

"Funny" he says sarcastically. Chris slides his hand up to you chest he grips on to your boob slowly circling his thumb around you nipple.

"All you got?" You ask as you keep painting

"I haven't even started" he lightly kisses your neck. Sucking behind your ear hitting a soft spot that you didn't even know you had.

You rest you head on Chris chest as he keeps kissing you.

Now his hand slide down into your shorts, Chris cold finger lightly touching your skin.
"Put down your stuff" he tells you.

You put away the paint brush and the paint, good thing you did because Chris spins you around so now you are facing him. He rests his hand on your ass, he lifts you up by your ass and walks over to the couch. He sits down and you sit on top of him straddling his lap.

The first thing you do is remove your shirt, so now you naked in the top. Chris cups his hands and pushes up your breast stuffing his face between your tits. He kisses and sucks what ever he can.

You run your fingers through his hair.

"Chris-" you moan

"What? What is it?" He whispers while breathing heavily

You press you lips up to his neck and whisper "fuck the hell out of me"

Chris smiles and let's out a laugh, he grabs you by the ass and walks with you over to the bed. Placing you in the edge.
Chris gets down on his knees the looks at you smiling. He takes of your shorts and takes a deep breath. You hold yourself up with your elbows.

Chris plays with the lace of your panties, then moves the panties on one side.

You look as Chris licks his lips and goes in for a kiss on you clit. You mouth falls open as you hear wet sound from each kiss Chris makes.

He sticks his young in and wiggles it around.

You instantly moan by surprise.

Chris looks at you and give you a smirk, as he kisses you lover belly and makes it up to you shirt. "Take it off" he says.

You do as he says.

You lay on you back and Chris lays beside you on his side. He kisses you while he slides his hand down to you throbbing pussy. He makes rough but soft movements with his hand.

He moan into each kiss.

"Chris- Chris" you get his attention "just fuck me already" you beg

"Why getting unpainted?" He asks

"Very" you say eagerly

After you said it didn't take Chris long to get hard. You can see his cock trying to poke up from his pants.

you smile as you unbuckle his belt. Chris takes of his pants then his shirt. "Looks like your unpainted too"

you push Chris down and get on top.

"No today we are trying something new, remember?" Chris makes you lay down on your stomach and puts one of you leg up and starts gently rubbing the bottom part of your pussy.

It felt weird because usually while having sex you two don't focus on that area.

Chris slowly slides his fingers and moves them around, making your mouth fly open. At the same time he was also leaving trails of kisses on your back.

When he gets on the very top of your back he gets closer to your ear and says "take a deep breath"

Before you could do what he says you feel Chris push in, harder then usual. It was a bit dry at first but go slipperier by each trust

You grab onto the sheets and lightly mumble 'Fuck' under your breath.

Chris slowly starts moving in and out. His tip was hitting you in all of these new places.

"Yes yes.... YES" you yell

You felt Chris smirking behind "just getting started" he says as he keeps thrusting his hips back and forth.

Now Chris pulls out and in one quick motion he grabs you by the hips and lifts your up. You are holding yourself up but your knees and hands. Chris gets behind you "ever tried doggy?" He asks

"Actually I haven't no" you answer

"You're gonna like it" after that Chris spits on hit hand and rubs all that wetness on your pussy, making sure to rub it inside you as well.

Chris goes right back in and continues....

After trying all the possible positions you two could think and a lot of orgasms you two finally laid on your back breathing heavily.

"Sooo...." Chris breaks the silent

"I've never had these many orgasm before" you says while still trying to catch your breath.

"You liked it" Chris gets closer to you and lays his arm out as you ready you head on it.

"It was okay I guess" you say in a sarcastic way.

Chris just lets out a chuckle and hugs you tightly into his arms and chest.

"Im gonna miss this" you mumble.

You two slowly fall asleep.

————————————————————————