17. Keep talking

Chris walks in the house

"Want something to drink ?" You ask as you walk to the kitchen while Chris got comfortable on the couch.

"Yeah sure" he says

"Alcohol or soft drink ?" You ask

"Alcohol" Chris answers unsure with his choice.

"You read my mind" you smile as you get two wine glasses for the two of you, You sit next to him on the couch. You pour half glass for you two as you hand him his glass

"Thanks" Chris takes a sip. "Exited for Boston ?" He asks

"I don't know about exited but I'm nervous for sure" you answer honestly.

"Why nervous ? I assure you my family doesn't bite" Chris earns a light giggle from you.

"No it's not that, it's just we aren't even dating and I'm going to meet your family and stay at your mothers house it's all a bit quick, don't you think ?" You speak

"I mean, I met Mario and Juliana before we even had are first kiss. That was a very Big step" Chris says knowing well that Mario and Juliana were like parents to you.

"But that was an Accident it was suppose to be James" you say. You saw on Chris's face that he got uncomfortable by the thought of James. He knew that you and James had sex the same night of your and Chris's first date.

Chris looks at his watch "oh look at the time I should go and pack" Chris stands up "you should pack too" he says

"Wait Chris, don't leave" you say "I know a part of you is still made over what I did with James" you admit, Chris walks slowly back to you "and I'm sorry, I regret it more then anything" you say "if I could take it back I would, I should have waited-" you get interrupted by his lips slamming agents yours.

Both of Chris's hands on you worm cheeks, you two pull away from the kiss

"Keep talking" he says

"Or I should not talk at all" you pull on his shirt as you start unbuttoning his it.

Chris bites his bottom lip knowing exactly what you two were going to do.

"Are you sure ?" He ask as his hands travel to your back, he starts slowly unzipping your dress from behind.

"Never been this sure in my life" you tell him as your hands go down to his pants-covered cock, as you stroke your fingers up and down.

Chris breathing gets heavier and louder.

You stick your tongue down his throat. He lifts you by the ass walking with you towards the bedroom.

You both fall down on the bed, Chris laying on top of you. You both let out a light laugh

"You okay ?" Chris asks

You smile and nod.

Your hands travel down his trousers as you unzip them, Chris stands up quickly sliding down his pants and taking of his shirt. His tight tattoo covered body was making you want him even more. Your eyes go down and focus on his long thick cock, as you gently bite your bottom lips.

Chris get on the bed getting under your dress, planting small kisses between your thighs. He holds your silky dress "Can I take it off ?" He ask for permission, you nod. You put your hand up in the air, Chris pulls the dress over your head removing it.

You lay in bed only in a white lace bra and matching panties. Chris lays down next to you, he holds him self up by his elbow as you two make out slowly and smoothly. The butterflies in your stomach were crazy. Chris slides his hand down your waist and on to your wet panties, his hand go under them-On you wet pussy.

Chris looks at you surprised "This wet huh ?"

"And this hard" you say talking about his hard dick pocking out his boxers.

Chris starts lightly making rough circles around your clit, earning small moans from you. You arch your back up, building some friction in your body.

You push Chris down as you sit on top off him.

You unclip your bra and hold it up in the air, Chris just stairs at your chest.

"Like what you see ?" You ask, Chris looks to the side clenching his jaw as he lets out a light laugh.

"Your look even better up close" he says. It was his second time seeing you naked but this time it wasn't from the window.

He jerks his cock, making it slam against your waist. He moves your panties on one side of your slides as he demands you to spit on his hand, you do as he says.

He spreads the wetness on the tip of his cock making it nice and wet.

You get on your knees so Chris could see better where he was going to stick in.

"You ready" he asks

You nod eagerly.

Chris holds his cock putting it up to your entrance, he slowly pushes you down by the hips. The tip was in.

You let out a shaky moan "your so big" you cry, as your whole pussy stretches for his big dick to get in, Chris pulls out as your bodies making a sticky sound. He sticks back in, this time all the way.

You moan loudly as you lay down on his chest. You guys are face to face.

Chris holds your ass moving his hips up and down, sliding in and out of you.

You you let out moans and cry's

He feels so good

As he keeps moving it got wetter and wetter making everything very smooth. 

"Your so tight" he says thrusting in you

Chris was so good in pleasuring you unlike James. Chris went slow but rough, his long dick pocking in your stomach, this was a feeling you never wanted to end.

You start moving your hips as you ride him, it didn't take you long to cum on him, but he wasn't finished as he keeps fucking you good and rough while you came all on him, over and over again.

————————————————————————
So this is my first time adding smut in this story, hope you like it-but if you don't please tell me.