36. Our bedroom

The car parked in the driveway as you and Chris both in the back seat.

You two couldn't wait until you got home, So sex in the driveway it is.

Even tho Chris car isn't that big in the back you two somehow managed to have decent sex.
With bunch of new positions you two will probably not be trying again.

You two lay in the back seat both breathing heavily. The car steamed up. It had your hand marks all over the widows.

"Note to both of us. We are never having sex In the back of your car" you both laugh.

"Noted" Chris answers

"So you tired ?" You ask

"No ?" Chris says with a light smirk.

"How about we finish the rest inside ?" You say as you sit up on his lap.

"Good idea" Chris smiles. As he rubs his fingers through your hair, gently brushing out the frizz with his fingers.
"So should we get dressed or run to the house naked ?" He asks you

"Depends any cameras around ?" You say as you play with your finger on his chest

"Not that I know of" he shrugged

"Want to risk it ?" You say with a evil smile.

"Absolutely !" Chris says copying the smile.
You both grab your clothes and run up the the house. "My keys I can't find them" Chris says I light panic

"Hurry up there are cars driving by" you say also staring to panic a bit.

"I can't find them !" Chris says as you just burst out laughing.
You shouldn't be laughing right now but that what you usually do in these kind of situations. Laugh.
This is less embarrassing for you cause you are more covers up then Chris. But Chris should be pretty okay with this as well. Cause he plays naked roles in movies.

Finally Chris funded his keys and opens the front door. You both run inside the house laughing. You both drop your clothes on The floor and kiss.
Chris pins you against the wall with both his hand pressed again the wall. You stand in the middle. Chris looks deep in Your eyes.

He slowly leans in. You get ready to kiss him, but he doges the kiss and aims his lips straight to you neck.
His lips attach to your neck as he lightly nibbles- sucks on the flesh.

You run your fingers though his hair.
Chris sucks harder
"Ouch what are you doing ?" I ask with a giggle.

"I'm marking you" as talks with out moving his position from your neck "I want people to know your taken by me"  he says. His worm breath on your neck.
He moves his head away and looks at your neck with a proud look on his face.
"This better stay for at least 5 days" he says

"Well if it starts fading you better come and give me a new one" you say putting both your hand behind his head pushing him for a kiss.

You both make out

"It freezing" you say. Keep in mind you two are naked.

"Where would you like to go ? Our bedroom or the fireplace ?" He asks.
You smile over the fact he said 'our bedroom'
This relationship is more then just sex.

"Our bedroom, please" you say.

Chris picks you up bridal style and takes you up stairs.

You hear dodgers nail scratches on the wooden floor as he runs up to Chris in excitement.
"Not now buddy" Chris says walking to the bedroom closing the door.

Chris gently lays you down on the bed
And slowly starts kissing your body. Making more smaller hickeys on your chest, neck, shoulders and inner thigh.

All you could really do was lay back and enjoy.

Chris stands up and pulls you to the edge of the bed, dragging you by your legs.
He puts your legs up on his hips as you wrap them around him.
He quickly opens the dresser next to the bed. He grabs a condom and slides it on.
You guys are very bad at remembering the protraction.
Chris sometimes forgets the condom, or you two aren't in the mood to use one. But you are on the pill but you are really bad at keeping track of them. Sometimes forgetting. Almost forgetting all the time.

Chris pumps up his cock preparing it.
You take deep breaths knowing how this goes.
Pain first then all pleasure.
You bite your bottom lips in excitement.
So unpainted
Chris gets down and slowly kisses you.
Chris slowly pushes in.
You back arches up. So your chest touches his chest.

Chris pulls out just to push in again deeper.
You let out light moans. As both your hand rest on his back.
Chris starts pushing in more and more, faster and deeper.
Each time hitting that sore G- spot.

"Oh Chris" you say digging your nails lightly into his back "I'm going to miss this so much" you say out of breath "miss you" you say
"I love you so-" before you can finish you clenched.
Your body waiting for few more thrusts then the best part comes. Literally.

"What was that ?, I can't quite hear you" Chris says as he keep thrusting

"I love you so fucking much Chris" you say as you let out brokers moans "ah- ah...." You close your eyes and enjoy as few seconds after you, you hear Chris also hit the and. You both Breath heavily from the sex.

"I love you" Chris said as he's still inside of you. He kisses you shoulder and collarbone.
"Now rest you have an early flight" Chris says

"Tired ?" You ask

"No just don't want keep you up any longer" he says

"Don't worry I'll sleep in the plane" you say as you kiss Chris on the cheek

Without even pulling out Chris starts trusting into you again and again.........

————————————————————————