The Encounter

Kokichi's pov

I walked up the stairs to our room. I got in there and just laid down and thought of what I saw. I started thinking if it was my imagination and not real. I laid there forever it felt like until someone opened the door. Gonta came in and asked me if I wanted to join him and find some bugs. I said sure because I had nothing to do. 

We walked outside to go look for some. We looked for a good ten minutes. Soon we saw Kaede and she walked over to us. Kaede told us to come inside because Kirumi had finished making breakfast. We all walked inside and sat down for breakfast. After I was done eating me and gonta went to go search for bugs again.

 We were looking for another ten minutes until he found one. It looked kinda weird. Its head was green and the body was purple-ish pink and the legs were black. Gonta grabbed it and gave it to me. He put it in my hand. It crawled around and it felt weird.

 He soon grabbed it back and put it back on the ground. It soon crawled away to a hole in the ground. It started to get windy and cold so me and gonta went inside. We soon went separate ways. I realized I haven't seen the whole house so I decided to look around. I started walking down a hallway to a room.

 I opened it and saw that it was also a very big one. I walked in and it had some old stuff like glass cups, paintings, and toys. I looked around a little bit more and then left. I then walked back to my room to see if Shuichi was there. I was walking up the stairs but then I saw that Miu was walking down. I waved to her and she looked at me and waved back.

Miu's pov

I was walking down the stairs but then I saw Kokichi so I waved at him. I saw some bruises on Kokichi's arms that I didn't notice before. I then stopped and grabbed his arm. He flinched a little but let me see his arm. I looked at his arms for a while. I then tried signing if he was ok with my not so good sign language. 

He seemed to understand what I meant and nodded his head. But I wasn't buying it. I grabbed him and walked back down the stairs to the bathroom. We walked over to the bathroom. He started to pull away from me but I didn't let go. He pulled harder until I couldn't hold his arm anymore and I let go and he fell.

 He started backing up and onto a wall. I looked at him and he looked completely terrified. I knew something was really wrong now so I told him to stay and went to grab Shuichi. I was asking everyone where Shuichi was but they didn't know. I then realized I haven't been to his room yet so I went to check if he was there. I knocked on the door for him and soon heard footsteps. 

He opened the door and looked at me. "Oh hi Miu what are you doing here?" Kokichi is freaking out down stairs. "W-wait why!?" I saw that there were bruises on his arms and wanted to get bandages to help him. So I grabbed him and walked to the bathroom downstairs. Shuichi looked at me and said "Miu did he freak out near the bathroom or was he just freaking out?". He freaked out near the bathroom but why? 

Shuichi didn't stay any longer and walked down stairs to find Kokichi. I followed him and showed him the way. We soon saw Kokichi laying down sleeping with tears in his eyes. Shuichi walked over and asked to grab the bandages. I nodded and went to get them. I soon found them and walked back to them. 

Shuichi bandages Kokichi's arms. I soon remembered that Kaede wanted me. Shuichi I forgot I needed to go so sorry. "It's fine Miu but thank you." Your welcome bye.

Shuichi's pov

Miu told me what happened and we walked down stairs. We soon found Kokichi. His face was stained with tears. I told her to grab some bandages for his arms. She soon returned with them but had to leave. I thanked her for her help. I looked at him and grabbed him and held him. I looked at him and he started shaking. I started comforting him. I soon got up and carried him to our room. I got there and put him down on the bed. I sat down next to him and looked at him. I then laid down next to him. I grabbed his hands and looked at him and I soon fell asleep. 

9pm

I soon woke up and Kokichi was snuggling right next to me. I was blushing like crazy but I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He soon started to move around. I still looked at him until he started crying and shaking. I gently started to wake him up. He soon woke up and looked at me. He put his arms up at me and hugged me.

Kokichi's pov

Miu was bringing me somewhere but I don't know where. She soon. Bring me to the bathroom. We walked closer until I saw something in the doorway. It was that woman from the tree. She walked closer to me and put her hand out. I tried pulling away but Miu was holding me still. Miu soon lost grip on me and I fell back. I moved back into a wall as the woman got closer and closer. I didn’t hear what Miu said but she ran away after. At this point the woman was right in front of me. She looked at me and then grabbed my arm and lifted me up and threw me at the wall. All I remember after that was starting to cry and then everything went black. I then woke up in Shuichi's arms.

Hi guys, the ghost activity in this chapter was a poltergeist which is one of the many ghosts/spirits or any name you want to call them. that can move things or whatever i'm not going to research it all but if you want then you can

 P.s. sorry this is really late it was supposed to be out right after easter but it wasn’t there are probably so many mistakes but ya

-Linn

In ghostlore, a poltergeist (/ˈpoʊltərˌɡaɪst/ or /ˈpɒltərˌɡaɪst/; German for "rumbling ghost" or "noisy spirit") is a type of ghost or spirit that is responsible for physical disturbances, such as loud noises and objects being moved or destroyed. Most claims or fictional descriptions of poltergeists show them as being capable of pinching, biting, hitting, and tripping people. They are also depicted as capable of the movement or levitation of objects such as furniture and cutlery, or noises such as knocking on doors. Foul smells are also associated with poltergeist occurrences, as well as spontaneous fires and different electrical issues such as flickering lights. [1]

They have traditionally been described as troublesome spirits who haunt a particular person instead of a specific location. Some variation of poltergeist folklore is found in many different cultures. Early claims of spirits that supposedly harass and torment their victims date back to the 1st century, but references to poltergeists became more common in the early 17th century.

This is what I found this is not mine it's pretty obvious but still