The past look

Shuichi's pov:

Kokichi soon woke up. Kokichi just sat there and stared at me for a while. He sat up and rubbed his head. He signed "shumai what happened ?". I signed back saying that he had fallen and got hurt.

Kokichi signs that he could only remember when he was walking around to when he woke up so he doesn't know how he got hurt. I looked up at him and smiled. I then grabbed another bandage to replace the old one that was covered in blood. I took his head and moved it towards me carefully. I then unraveled the bandage and replaced it with the new one.

Kokichi's pov:

Shuichi took my head and replaced the old bandage with a new one. I got up and wanted to walk around but Shuichi told me to stay. So I just layed down and he grabbed a blanket and put it on me. Shuichi soon left the room to do something. I just laid down and started watching TV for a while.

Shuichi didn't come back for a long time so I got up and took a step and fell. I got up and took another step. I was starting to fall but luckily I caught myself on the bed. I walked to the bathroom to see how bad my fall was.

⚠️ Warning⚠️
Contains blood,needles, claustrophobia, and abuse

I walked into the bathroom and took off the bandage to see a long cut and a lot of blood dripping. It was thick and there was a lot of it going down my cheek. I kept looking at the mirror. The reflection started to change into a young boy with bruises and cuts and he was crying. He looks really hurt and sad but then a man came in and started hurting him.

I looked away with tears in my eyes. I didn't want to see what was going on. I could hear screaming and crying and hear " please stop it hurts ". I completely just fell to my knees and started sobbing. Soon Shuichi came in and I instantly grabbed him and cried into his shoulder. I pulled away and signed, please don't leave me.

I was shaking rapidly and couldn't calm down. We just sat there for a while. Shuichi was comforting me as best as he could. I hugged him tightly and wouldn't let go. Shuichi soon got up and grabbed me and walked out. When we were walking out I looked at the mirror again and saw the little boy get needles in his arms and then shoved in the closet.

We walked out of the bathroom and went to the bed and just laid down. Shuichi signed "Do you want to talk about it kichi?". I looked at him and just shook my head no. I didn't want to worry him about it. I could have just been tired. I looked at him and layed my head down on his shoulder and just started to close my eyes until I had fallen asleep.