°4

Narrator

You were still sitting in Sun's house coming up with a plan.

Mk:"Uh instead of Interagating everyone we do something else cause who knows maybe the person just dropped the ring off there to make it seem you have a traitor?"

"...Mk....... that was the smartest thing you have ever said.."

Sun:"Kids got a point."

Mac:"Well what do you suggest then?'

"Send in a spy... have said spy talk to everyone we can all report back here or at my apartment since it's in the city and only 20 mins away from the place..."

Mac:"Good idea but who should be the spy..."

Mk:"Not me!"

Sun:"Haha~ we all know how Stealthy I am~"

Mac:"Yeah not at all, and I can't exactly spy on my w9rkers if I work there as well "

Mk:"Then Y/n should do it... He's really stealthy and good at interagating people without them realizing."

'good damnit.. as long as I leave the ring at home I'll be safe... hopefully."

Mac:"Really?"

he said looking at you as you were deep in thought.

Mac:"Y/n?"

"Hm oh y-yeah I can spy for you!"

Sun:"Cool and we can all report back at your house and exchange information!"

Mac:"Yeah just need the address "

"it's **** on ***St"

Mk:"Yay! Now I can bug you hehehe!"

"Yay~"

Next day

you left your ring at home and started walking to your new job... you never realised you lived close to the place you thought you never went so you were worried.

'Yay new job had to quit my last one.. I don't mind I Fucking HATED that place "

???:"Your finally here..."

"Who are you???"

???:"Seriously "

"Oh shit.. Hey Mac didn't recognize you haha~"

You both walk in and he shows you around an introduces you to some of the other workers. You could already tell some of them were assholes based on how they replied.

Mac:"So do you have any ideas of who it could be?"

"I don't think it's any of them even if some of them are assholes that's about it."

Mac:"Do the person may have just left the ring here damn."

"Sorry to waste your time..."

Mac:"No no your fine don't worry about it."