Chapter Nine

Serenity whimpered against Vali as she had a nightmare. She woke up with a start and had tears running down her face. "What's wrong?" Vali asked. She shook her head and buried her face in his chest. "Serenity, I know you're upset, bitplease tell me what's wrong. You're crying. Did you have a nightmare?" Serenity nodded. "Want to tell me?" She shook her head. Vali sighed and held the seventeen year old close. He kissed the top of her head and moved her thighs to where she was straddling him. Serenity whimpered, and Vali kissed her neck. He sucked bright red marks on it, trying to get her to focus on something other than her nightmare. Serenity pulled away from him, and Vali kissed her softly. Serenity pulled away and pressed her forehead against Vali's.

"You healed so well. Is this because of your devil powers?" Vali nodded. "Can I see your wings?"

"Divine dividing or devil wings?"

"Both. Not at the same time, though." Serenity said. Vali summoned divine dividing. "Such a pretty blue." She briefly touched the blue and gasped.

"What's wrong?" Vali asked.

"I saw a white dragon. It's really fluffy. He reminds me of what my cat would look like as a dragon." Serenity said. "He looked warm." Vali started to laugh.

"Don't laugh!" A voice yelled from Vali's wings, which glowed. Serenity stared at the wings in awe.

"Is that Albion?"

"Yes. I am Albion. It's nice to meet the person who stole Vali's heart." Albion said.

"Are you mad because I named my cat after you?" Serenity asked.

"No. I see why you named him Albion. He looks like what I would look like as a cat."

"So you see everything Vali sees?" Serenity asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Does that mean you watched us when we had sex?" Serenity asked. Both Vali and Albion choked on air. Vali took a deep breath and was curious as well.

"Did you watch us when we had sex?" Vali asked. Serenity had brought something he never thought about.

"Yes." Albion said. Vali blushed, and Serenity was embarrassed that the dragon watched her lust over his host.

"Oh, ok." Serenity said. "When Vali laid his head on my chest the first time, did he see something? Something he wasn't supposed to see?"

"Albion." Vali warned.

"Vali saw your past. I apologize for what happened to you, but Vali, for her to trust you, she needs to know. Show her your past. You love her to death, and you're fighting dangerous people to protect your treasure. She's your treasure, and I've seen your thoughts. Especially when you cummed, that image of Serenity carrying your unborn child and daughter? That was your desire." Albion said. Vali looked at Serenity who was blushing scarlet. Vali frowned. Did he want to start a family with Serenity? He didn't know yet. He was scared of his grandfather and if he died Serenity and the kids would be left alone. Vali grabbed Serenity's wrist.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Serenity asked.

"Albion is there a way that if I die Divine Dividing will be transferred to Serenity?" Serenity stared up at Vali in confusion.

"Yes." Divine Dividing disappeared and Vali and Albion talked in Vali's head.

"Good. I, Vali Lucifer, host of Albion, the Vanishing Dragon, give Serenity Hyoudou the power of Divine Dividing for protection, in case I die while she is still alive." A white chain linked Serenity and Vali together. Vali looked at his and her wrists and saw a white dragon on them. Vali looked up and saw Serenity sleeping. "You must've passed out."

"The link is there Vali. If you die Divine Dividing will be given to Serenity. Since she is your mate she will share a bit of your power." The chain disappeared and Vali smiled. Serenity would be safe if he died. "Vali, I do know that Serenity will be sad. You didn't want to fall in love because if you died you didn't want your lover to be sad." Albion told Vali.

"Goodnight Albion." Vali said. The dragon grumbled and went to bed. Vali laid down and curled up with Serenity.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up alone. She shot up and ran out the bedroom. "Vali!?" Serenity cried out. Serenity Hyoudou burst into tears and hid in the corner. Images were flashing through her head. Images of things she witnessed when she was younger coming back in full force. Vali walked in with flowers for Serenity but dropped them when he saw her crying in a corner.

"Serenity, what's wrong?" Vali asked. Serenity tackled the silver haired hybrid and started to cry.

"There was so much blood Vali." Serenity said. Vali was so confused. "Mommy and Daddy won't wake up." Vali's eyes widened.

"I'll help you through the trauma, Serenity I promise." Serenity nodded and Vali pulled away. He picked up the flowers. "Here."

"Flowers?"

"If you don't want it don't take them." Vali grumbled.

"Thank you Vali." Serenity said. "Hey, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Is it wrong that I want you?"

"Want me to do what?" Vali asked.

"To bend me over the table." Vali blushed and shook his head.

"What?"

"I had a dream. You bent me over the table and fucked me hard." Vali blushed harder and sat down. Serenity sat in his lap. "I'm really horny for some reason."

"She's in heat." Albion said. "You'll be experiencing draconic instincts too. Serenity is half dragon due to her relation with Damon. Her powers are sealed till she's Eighteen. Don't worry about Serenity Vali. She'll feel amazing wrapped around your dick."

"And how do you know that?" Vali asked.

"Because me and Serenity were mates in her past life. You should be lucky. You don't knot like I do." The dragon replied. Serenity stared at Vali curiously. Vali was struggling to control his thoughts. He doesn't get sexual urges. Do not pin her down. Do not pin her down, do not pin her down. Control yourself Vali Lucifer.

 The Lucifer's Greatest Treasure जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें