Mira smiled looking at him, and Neville was trying to smile nervously. He sits on the empty chair next to Mira and casts his gaze towards her, Mira has already turned to her new book which she was reading, Neville opens his book in despair and starts reading, but after some time he heard Mira's voice,

"Magical Plants?"

Neville quickly looks around to see if Mira was asking someone else, but when he didn't see anyone else, he answered her quickly,

"Yes "

"Well...," said Mira, "do you know anything about the vanishing plant?"

"I know, but it depends on whether we want to disappear," Neville said, explaining to her. "So..what do you want to disappear?"

"A human," Mira told him,

"I don't think it will work on humans, at most small animals and insects, that too only for a few hours," Neville told Mira.

"Okay, thank you," said Mira with a slight smile, Neville looking at her downcast face as she turns to her book,

"You should ask Luna, she knows many strange things, even out of books, maybe she can help you," Neville told her.

Mira smiled at Neville "Hmm, I should ask Luna, thank you, Neville,

"No problem," said Neville, looking at her hurriedly packing up his books.

She raised from her chair with all the books from the table, ready to leave, but before leaving she smiled one last time at Neville and said "see you later"

...

As soon as the potion class was over, Mira quickly moved towards the transfiguration class, when she reached there, there was a crowd of students, some were coming and some were going in every direction, but Mira took comfort in that crowd Luna, Her white hair was found only a few steps away from her, Meera called her name "Luna",

Luna stopped and looked back at Mira. "Hey, Vain." She said with a smile,

"can we talk?...now," Meera asked her,

Both went to the garden together, there were not many people in the garden,

"Mira, a beautiful bird family lives on this tree." Luna pointed to a tree and told Mira "they have fangs"

"Cool," Mira said awkwardly, "I didn't know that there is such a bird"

"Most people don't pay attention to them," Luna said in her dreamy voice,

"But you do," said Mira, as Luna looked at Mira and smiled.

"Well, Luna, I want to know something from you," said Mira to Luna.

"Ask"

"Do you know anything that can make a person invisible?" Meera asked

"Have you read Deadly Hallows?" Luna asked Meera,

"Anything other than that cloak?" Mira said that if she asked Harry for the cloak, would he be ready to give it?

"Apart from that thing," said Luna, thinking "Oh! There's a thing with which you can make your own invisible robe, but it's very hard to find"

The next day

"Hey, you're here," said Draco when he saw Mira at a desk in the library. "How long have I been looking for you?" Draco looks at the books on the table and says "Dragons!"

Mira asked him "What is the matter that you were searching for me?"

"Meeting with Harry, today after classes on the seventh floor, don't you want to go?"

Mira looked at the book, then at Draco "I don't think I can go."

Draco raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why?"

"I'm not feeling well?" Mira said, pretending to be ill, "I'm sorry, you go with Cedric today."

"You're sick, did you go to Madame Pomfrey?" Draco asked him

"Draco, I have periods, so..."

"Oh! Got it. Take care of yourself," said Draco "if you need anything tell me or...if you want me to stay with you I will stay"

"I really can't go anywhere today," Mira told Draco "and you don't have to stay with me"

"Hmm! So you want to sit here and read about the Dragones," said Draco, looking at the book.

"I just want to learn something new," said Mira while explaining to him.

"Okay," said Draco, before leaving him as Draco kisses her forehead. "Take care.", Mira watched him leave in surprise, Mira's cheeks started to turn red, Draco had never kissed her on the forehead before,

"He Really Likes You"

Mira looked back, two steps away from her chair stood Dumbledore looking at her with a smile, "he is lucky, to have you ."

"I thought we were not going to meet," said Mira in a low voice.

"That was my plan," said Dumbledore, approaching her, "I was just walking around here when I saw Draco Malfoy kissing you"

"So you were watching us silently," said Mira, raising her eyes.

"No, I just saw it, I was about to leave, but then Draco started leaving, so I thought why not talk to you," said Dumbledore

"How's everything going?" Mira asked

"The ministry is after me, every evidence is being sought against me," Dumbledore explained to her.

"Did they find anything?" Mira asked

"Not yet," said Dumbledore. "But don't know what's next." He looked into Mira's eyes, "That's why I told you to find a way."

"I don't understand anything," Mira said confusedly. "Why am I doing all this?"

"I gave you the key, do you remember where you kept it?" Dumbledore asked her, suddenly the atmosphere turned serious, Mira could not understand anything that she had to say, she just turned to Dumbledore who Was watching, and she was thinking that now what.

For a few minutes, both of them just kept looking at each other, then Dumbledore breaks the silence changed the subject, and said, "If you don't remember, then it's okay."

Mira opened her mouth to speak but could not utter any words, so she closed her mouth again,

"If anything happens, I'll send Fawkes to you, then you'll have to leave the Hogwarts immediately, I'll find you," said Dumbledore in a serious tone "by the way do you remember I warned you about love?"

"You're scaring me," said Mira to Dumbledore avoiding the question

"Leave all this, tell me that you found a way?" Dumbledore asked

Oh! Dragon, I found a dragon that is invisible," said Mara with enthusiasm. "If I can find that dragon with the help of its hair, I can make an invisible robe."

"A dragon that's also invisible, it won't be easy to find," said Dumbledore, thinking "do you know, where to find it?"

"That's why I'm thinking of finding some other way," said Mira as she closed the book.

"Well, if you want an invisible robe, I know where to get it," said Dumbledore.

"But to get it we have to steal it, am I right?" Mira asked

"Maybe, maybe not," said Dumbledore.