Hoba

"Yoongi, don't run so fast. Your legs are not long enough to run far."

Hope ah,

Today is not like any other day because I've learned something new.

I've learned that love sounds like winds from your window.

Something sweet like honey, a dream on our golden bed.

Hoba, haha,

It's more than just a coincidence

It is fate

So please stand by me my whole life.

Dear emperor, do you believe? One second or a lifetime it might take. Denial and regrets. Will you fight until the soul slowly dies and the body can finally let go?

Yoongi chases after the golden back aimlessly. Hope ahh, please tell me where you are! Yoongi ran so fast that he fell completely into the muddy water. Hoseok ahh, Hope ah, Hoba!! Slow down a bit. How can I follow you? Hoseok, aren't we the same as those autumn leaves? Falling by the wind, head to heels having nothing to hold on to, I've been feeling pain.

I will be feeling the pain to hold on, so please, do you do the same?

Hoseokie, Yoongi has just discovered the meaning of life. We were born alone to die together.

Hoseok ah, if you don't love me, why give me so much hope? Hope ahh, why don't you just let me fall to realize how pathetic I've been? Like the autumn leaves, but your hope keep holding me on. Let me go, Hoba, please don't be like that! My heart has been hurting a lot.

The run was long and exhausting enough for Yoongi to realize that sweet love for Hoseok isn't much different from a game. Hoseok knew that, and as long as he was there when Yoongi was at his weakest. Once a glance from Hoseok was enough to fill the emptiness of his heart. Wow, he's officially the loser in this game. No, no, no, no, he refuses to believe that. There's no way his Hoseok would do that to him. Hoba, can you please tell me the truth?

Hahahaha, panting and tired, Yoongi has arrived at last. His journey is very different since his destination was indeed a person, Hoseok's golden back, brightly under the sun after heavy rain. He sees a rainbow forming a large bridge in the sky. His Hoba is so handsome. Oh fuck sake, there are other footsteps behind him too. Haiz, 1, 2, 3, and puff. They will never notice, will they?