The nine-tailed cat

Back then, there was a brave cat that they used to worship. That cat was an exception, it was the only one who was able to achieve the ninth tail. The achievement has made the cat a heroic figure among the mafia, from then on, it's also known as the mad and cold-blooded chief of the dark magic tribe.

"Beauty and the beast...they thought he was the villain."

Buddha said, a cat would gain the maximum of one tail every twenty years. In that twenty years of its life, the cat must train it self every well with the determination and purpose of becoming immortal. However, when the cat gains its tail for the ninth time, it will be faced with an impossible mission, a mission where it's willing to complete a person's desire as well as losing one tail of its own.

________𖧷____𖧷____𖧷________
He finally achieved his ninth-tail. Hush, he hissed. His reputation as the owner of the black path people feared of, only getting higher, living proudly.

The last splendor. The cat was never afraid of heaven or hell until one sharp arrow flew open its chest, causing it to choke on a pile of blood. With most of its pride and power stolen away, the enemies threw its remains down a pure snow-white cliff. Heavy footsteps engraved onto the thick layers of snow; buried its sin inside the earth, stained deeply into the tremendous sky. The late rose has finally bloomed. There was finally an end for the legend, or so they thought.