It's not necessary

There are many unnecessary things in this world.

Sleep or no, i don't need it.

Love me or not, unnecessary.

I guess my love, he doesn't need.

Far far away in a beautiful palace of cherry blossoms where the king with a heartwarming smile found the love of his life. She is a girl with the kindest heart. The both of them share an eternal love, that even the oldest cherry blossom tree in the land wishes them a blissful ever after.

One told ten, then ten told hundred, the splendid love story has come to the knowledge of an ugly beast. Woken up from the darkest night when a single moon shines, the king was said to be consumed boneless if the beast catches him. The king hates the beast.

Little did he know, the beast was crying. Little did he know that his eyes could smile. Little did he know that the beast loved him with all his heart. Then why? Why did he leave no room for a broken heart?

So wet. It seems like Yoongi had cried. Little by little, tears run down the bridge of his nose and on the top of his mouth. It's so salty and so bitter, but Yoongi couldn't stop sipping every taste of ruthless reality. He silently turns away from the sight of Hoseok's lips on hers. He wonders if it feels the same as when their lips touch.