"Wait.. no I thought you–"
Tord shakes his head. "–No, Thomas..I never actually did."

Toms 'eyes' widen and then turned white. He genuinely felt shocked. Tord only smiled. He pecked Toms cheek.

"In fact, the opposite." He whispered in Tom's ear.
Tom felt himself blush. His cheeks turned red. As his eyes turned black. "Y-you don't mean.."

"I do mean it. You're so stupid sometimes aren't you?"
"I'm not stupid!"

"Whatever you say!~" Tord says cheerfully. A grin growing on his lips. He wrapped his arms around Tom's neck.

Tom sighed contently. "You're such a dork." Tom admitted to the Norwegian. Which caused Tord to roll his eyes. "But I'm such a cute dork aren't I?"

"In your fucking dreams, commie."
"–Hey that's mean!"
"You're mean." Tom teased.

Tord sticks his tongue out and licked Tom's cheek. Tom's face turned bright red.

A grin rested on Tords face. "I'm not mean." He whispered to Tom. Tom felt his face burn with blush. He huffed as he pulled Tord into a kiss.

Tords eyes widen in shock. But slowly relaxed and kissed back. Tom grinned for a moment before continuing to kiss the norwegian. His hand going up Tords face and cupping his cheek. Using his thumb to caress Tords face as he continued to kiss the other male.

Tord whined a bit into the kiss as Tom gently laid the other down on the bed. He slowly pulled away from the kiss.

Both of there faces were bright red. Soft pants left Tords lips. Tom was over on top of Tord.

"Woah.." Tord whispered out. Which caused Tom to smile. "You liked that didn't you?"

"I-..i-..i-...uh-..u-.uhm..-i-i..-y-..uhhuh.." Tord stuttered out.

"Good." Tom replied and kissed Tords forehead. He got off the norwegian male. And off the bed.

He walked over to the bedroom door. Tord sat up from the bed and looked over. "Wait!"

Which caused Tom to look over. "Don't go away.." He mumbled as he got off the bed. He walked over and held onto Tom's hands. "Don't leave me like that. Please."

Tom felt himself smile. "Oh, alright I'll stay for you." He replied as Tord gently tugged Tom back to the bed.

The two laid back onto it. Tom shuts off the lamp causing the bedroom to go dark.

Tom started to cuddle the norwegian male. "Hey Tord?" He whispered onto Tords neck.

Which caused Tord to whine softly. "Y-yeah?" He asked in a whisper. Tom left small little kisses on Tords neck as he brought up the blanket.

"T-tom! That tickles..! What is it?" He giggled as Tom slowly stopped his affection.

"Oh, nothing.." he purred into Tords ear. Which caused Tord to pout. He rolled over and faced Tom. "Noo, tell me what it issss." He whined out. Which caused Tom to laugh softly.

"I love you." He finally said. Which caused Tords heart to flutter.

He placed his hands onto Tom's chest.
"Oh Thomas,.."

"You probably don't–"Tom was about to say but Tord gently crashed his lips onto his. Tom blushed as he returned the kiss.

"Dummy, we made out and now we are cuddling in my bed. You're really oblivious aren't you kjære?"

Tom huffed. "Shut up Commie.." which caused Tord to smile. "Fine, now let's sleep."

"Noooo." Tom whined out which caused Tord to tilt his head. "Why not? I'm so comfortable with you.." he mumbled and nuzzled Tom's chest.

Tom frowned a bit. "With me? Why me..?" Which caused Tord to lift up his head. "Why not you?.. you, really make my heart feel happy. Instead of hiding these feelings now I can actually express them to you."

Tom felt his stomach swirl with butterflies as he wraps his arms around Tord and held him close. "I'm just afraid I'll have nightmares again.." Tom says worriedly.

Tord frowned a bit. "Nightmares? Oh it's okay Tom. We all have em, and I'll protect you and be right here when we wake up." He reassured.

"You won't die or anything?.." Tom says as his hands go up and hold Tords cheeks. Tord nodded. "Yes I won't die, classic stupid Tom. I'm gonna be here until the day we die, together."

Tom exhaled shakily as he nuzzled Tords neck. Tord blushed as he felt his eyes droop. He then fell asleep with his head on Tom's chest.

Tom continued to play with Tords hair for a moment. It felt very soft in his finger tips. Then his eyelids started to close.

The two fell asleep together in a loving embrace.
Tord was right, Tom didn't have any nightmares that night.

But in fact wonderful ones with his new boyfriend.