〖Chapter Thirty-Six〗

“My lord… Someone seems to be trying to open a portal that is connected to the demon realm…” Xaphan reported with his knees on the ground and bowed.

Tapping his fingers, Sullivan didn't mind his report and just gazed at the screen beside him.

“i'll take care of that later when the situation worsen. For now, just spy on their actions.“ Despite saying that, his thoughts are different

'But if they ever do something to my territory or even to him, I'll make sure to torture them alot.'

With that, Xaphan bowed and went out of the huge halls quickly. He then sighed outside and helplessly thought about the huge screen infront of his lord.

'My lord sure is devoted to his beloved alone…'He thought as he remembered the person in the screen.

Silvery locks that shines even at night, porcelain skin like snow, splendid appearance  in both face and body but what took Xaphan's attention was his familiar silvery eyes.

He then smiled and walked away. Planning to head towards to someone that is just in the library.

————————————————————————————

Just between the border of the Western and the Southern Continent lies a very dangerous cliff. Yuriel and his group marched on the dry ground as the silvery eyed man stopped just infront of a long broken bridge made out of ropes and logs.  

It's already been a day since yuriel met sullivan and he thanked his whole self for successfully calming down. Not fully but atleast he's still in his right mind

Feeling his cheeks getting hot again from remembering the man, yuriel shook his head to calm his thoughts and instead focus on the reason why they're here in this dangerous place.
Yuriel rubbed Neo's chin and asked in a low tone. Not forgetting to add a sound barrier around him for a few seconds. He was already traveling with a beastmen who's senses are triple the times good as what the humans have.

“Are you sure this is where the floating island is located?“ Purring, Neo nodded his head obediently as he kept letting his host rub his chin.

Yuriel understood and gazed at the other side.

It is like a wasteland, a huge mass of land full of nothingness except a few dead trees and few dried grass on the ground. 

No animals could be seen in either direction, not even wild boars could be heard. The area was barren and lifeless.

Lev couldn't take it anymore and finally asked the question that even the other two also wanted to ask.

"What are we gonna do here brother?" Lev said. He started calling yuriel brother since in his tribe, they always say brother to each other as a sign of alliance or friendship which made the silvery eyed man allowed the beastmen to call him that. It is better than master or my lord to begin with.

Yuriel glanced at his companions direction and gave them a mischievous grin before turning his head back to the bridge.

"See for yourself." He replied which earned a confused look from the beastmen.