〖Chapter Twenty-Nine〗

Waiting at the counter of the wine shop. The woman with rabbit ear finally appeared after she went throught the back door.

Holding a paper bag in her hand, she carefully handed it to the silver haired man before talking, "Here's your order, kind sir. The bag already has everything. Thank you for buying and i will be happy to assist you again."

"Likewise."

Yuriel took the paper bag with care as he exits the shop.

He then used the communication device that is in the form of an earpiece to know the location of his companions.

He tapped the device once as it connects the line to the other piece.

It was quickly picked up by Rio as he asked him what's the name of the inn they're gonna stay at.

After giving the exact location and name. Yuriel cut the call and walked down the crowded road as he arrives infront of the inn in just a few minutes.

It is not that far away from the shop so it didn't took him long.

Heading to the room where his companions are staying in. He opened the door and saw a pup and a certain guy jumping on the huge soft bed like childrens.

Yuriel didn't dare to mind it as it'll just stress him out and might even give him an headache which he doesn't want to happen today. He still has an auction to attend.

"Welcome back." Yuriel was greeted by Rio at the entrance which was replied with a nod before Yuriel enter the room fully.

Glancing throught the surroundings of the room. He saw four huge sized bed and a stylish light lamp on each side.

The simple chandelier hanging on the ceiling and vintage colour of the walls gave off a calm atmosphere to the room which yuriel loved.

He then gazed at the blue eyed guy, expecting an explanation. He was quite curious on why the man choose this kind of room and not the flashy ones he thought nobles like. More chandeliers and fancy things.

Rio noticed the look Yuriel was giving him as he spoke truthfully, "Among all the inns we entered, this is the only inn that has a vacant room that is huge."

"I see... Well, It's quite nice." Sighing like his problems have faded away, He heads to the bed that is near the window and puts the paper bag on the near side table.

Sitting on the bed, He was quite amazed by the quality of the bed.

It so soft and it's also thick. It made him remember the bed he had  when he was in his last life.

"Rio, how much does this room cost?" He asked as he kept touching the bed. He doesn't mind how much money they spend since he has infinite source of it.

"This room cost 100 silvers. The food is also in the sum so we don't need to cook or eat outside." Yuriel nods.

'No matter how you look at it, Rio is the perfect person to be assigned on looking after the group.' Yuriel thought.

"By the way! How long are we gonna stay here?" Marco shouted at Yuriel as he kept bouncing up and down on the bed with Neo who is also enjoying the feeling.