𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

Začít od začátku

Oh, I'm totally fine but that woman is your father's lover.

"I'm fine," I replied as he raised an eyebrow. "I am." He nodded as he stood up and picked up the plates to clean the dishes. I let out a sigh as I had this feeling that Aranza wants to be closer to Narcissa but for what?

To see why Lucius won't leave his wife? To compare herself with Narcissa? What kind of woman wants to 'befriend' someone's wife, knowing perfectly well that she's having an affair with Narcissa's husband?

Oh, how I'm gonna ruin Lucius' 'perfect' life.

Draco came back and he took a seat across from me. He grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles.

"What's on your mind love?" He asked. I stared at him.

"Just my brother," I replied quietly as his gaze soften. "I know it's almost been a year since he died but it still feels like it was only yesterday when my dad received the call."

He didn't say anything as he let me continue to talk about it.

"After the funeral, I stopped smiling, stopped going out, stopped eating. One day my parents left me on my own as they had somewhere to go. I told them that I was alright to stay at home but the reality was that was my breaking point. Once they were gone, I snapped. I thrashed my room, letting out all of my emotions, all of my anger. That night I almost experienced death." I looked down.

"What did you do?" He asked, squeezing my hand tightly.

"I locked myself in my bathroom and poured myself pills to numb my pain. I just wanted to see Ozan again, I wasn't thinking about dying." My voice cracked as tears rolled down my face. "My parents found me in time and rushed me to the hospital but I was in between life and death. I met Ozan and asked him if I was truly dead but he told me no, once I recovered consciousness I felt at peace, that I wasn't angry at anything anymore."

"Is that why you left home?" He asked. I nodded.

"I needed a fresh start, a new chapter in my life. My dad had his way out which was drinking, my mom never left her room and I wanted my own. Sometimes I still have dreams of Ozan as if he was trying to tell me something." I confessed as if Ozan was trying to tell me who killed him or what happened before he died. Draco rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

"I know that Ozan will never leave you, he's watching over you and making sure you are safe." I nodded as I stood up.

"I'm gonna go for a walk," I said. He nodded and smiled at me.

"I'll see you later." He replied. I walked out of the house feeling a bit relieved that I was able to share what I went through with someone. Draco listened to me and didn't judge me.

I walked a little further until I saw Astoria with her friends as they all gushed about the baby. Astoria looked at me and smirked, resting her hand on her stomach.

"Oh hello Y/N I didn't see you there." She says as her friends quiet down, wanting to see how this will go. I gave them a fake smile.

"Hello Astoria, out here shopping?" I asked, eyeing a large amount of shopping bags she was carrying.

"Yup." She proudly replied, lifting a shopping bag. "I brought baby clothes for my child as I know Narcissa will want a look at them. I also was gonna visit Draco to show him the clothes so we can discuss our child."

"I see what you are doing," I replied, shaking my head slightly.

"Excuse me?" She furrowed her eyebrows as her friends glared at me.

"You are trying to rub your pregnancy in my face, trying to tell the whole universe that you slept with my husband and he got you pregnant," I smirked as her mouth fell open. "But tell me one thing Astoria. When Draco made love to you, did he moan my name? Did he believe for a second that he was making love to me? I mean he was drunk and he told me that the only thing that was on his mind was me. He also told me that sometimes he wished it was me who was pregnant instead of you."