FIFTEEN ゚ね飲

Sana Pov It all started when one day I decided to go to an art gallery to have fun for a bit

Sana Pov
It all started when one day I decided to go to an art gallery to have fun for a bit. I didn't know that this day will be life-changing and I'm thankful for that day because I met the love of my life.

I dressed up and took the bus to that one gallery I found on the internet. As I enter the gallery I gasped because of all these masterpieces. I just couldn't hold my appreciation for them. I watched all of the paintings and one artist caught my eye. There wasn't a name on them but it was easy to know because their style was different. Their paintings were just so beautiful. It felt like it was a connection to my paintings.

"Do you need any help, ma'am?" I heard someone approaching me from behind. It all started when I turned around and my heart skipped a beat.

I had never felt so connected to someone as I did when I had my conversation with her about art. We talked for hours, discussing the meaning behind every single detail of various paintings. We also talked about our dreams and ambitions, and it was just as if I had known her my whole life. At the end of the conversation. She asked me for my name and I forgot to ask her property, I was stressed. Two hours later, I decided to go home. She told me to come back soon, and I promised her that I will.

Days passed and I couldn't get her out of my mind. Finally, I decided to go back to the gallery where we had met. When I arrived and before entering I had to see if I looked pretty or not. I tried to fix my makeup when I met her again and this time she was watching me in her car while I acted like an idiot. It was embarrassing.
I left so heartbroken and dejected that day when she walked out of the car and greeted me like a stranger. She didn't remember my name or even me.

We went to the closest coffee and as we talked everything felt different. She was so different from the day I met her. It's like I'm talking to someone else. She was such a flirt that day which made me so confused because the one I met was so calm and passionate about what she talked about.

Two days later she texted me that we had to meet. That day she confessed that she is Jeongyeon's twin, Kyungwan. I was surprised but it was so cool. 

She started the conversation about how Jeongyeon talked about me the first time we met. Kyungwan was smiling so warmly while explaining how her sister was smiling while talking about someone so passiontly. I was so happy to hear about it. My heart was about to explode.

But

To the sad part where Kyung-wan told me about her illness which she was hiding from her sister. I was taken aback and so sad by this news. She later told me that she trusts me, it might be strange but Kyungwan was sure about me and her sister.

I confessed to Kyungwan the way I feel about Jeongyeon. It was love at first sight. She has always been on my mind since the day we met.

Kyungwan wanted me to take care of her sister and be there for her through this difficult time. She told me that if it wasn't for Kyungwan her twin would've been dead now. Jeongyeon was so depressed when her parents passed away to the point that she tried to commit. She said that I will be the reason she will stay alive and get better. Because Jeongyeon will keep her promise to her twin.

So I agreed and I promised her that I would take care of her sister no matter what happens.

Kyung-wan seemed relieved by my promise and I remember how much she thanked me for willing to take on such a responsibility.

Kyungwan was so worried about her sister. She said Jeongyeon would never let anyone in her life unless we do this setup because she was sure Jeongyeon would agree to do this setup because of her. And that's how it started.

When Kyungwan passed away. I watched how Jeongyeon stayed there the longest crying and crying. My heart ached. I just wanted to hug her and tell her over and over that I'm always with her.

Two days later after Kyungwan passed away. I received a text from Jeongyeon from her twins phone telling me the she will be on a work trip for a month. I was so scared that she might to something to herself. I tried to text her everyday and she would just respond with one or two words. But it made me relive the overthinking I had everyday.

As time went on, my guilt started weighing heavier and heavier on my heart. Seeing her struggle to be someone she's not was too much for me to bear. I cried every night I thought about it. I felt so awful every time I looked at her. How could I do something like this to a beautiful soul like hers?

Then as days passed I noticed how she accepted us which made me feel a little better but still awful that she has to worry and wake up every day to feel guilty for this setup. If I found other ways to stay by her side things might have turned different. I was so close to telling her a few times but something stopped me which was scared of losing her. Jeongyeon is so brave to be able to confess something like this.

Then coming back to Dahyun. She didn't know anything about Jeongyeon having a twin and about this setup. Her friend named Nayeon told her about it and I didn't know that she was pressuring Jeongyeon to tell me the truth until that day in the kitchen she talked to Dahyun on the phone. I heard the conversation.

Then to that awful dream, she had.

That day I decided to tell her everything but it was too late because Jeongyeon was the brave one.

It's exactly the 14th day of crying myself to sleep. I have been sleeping in Dahyun's house.

"Sana" I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in" I sobbed. I watched Dahyun entering the room with my teary eyes.

She sat beside me on the bed edge and hugged me and said comforting things to me.

"She hates me now, how am I supposed to live my life after her? I love her Dahyun, I love her so much" I cried out only getting hugged tighter by Dahyun.

She laid me down on the bed and covered me with a blanket. She smiled sadly "Try to sleep" she caresses my hair gently and smiled at me again. "Let me bring you water first" she stood up and walked out of the room.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, but all I see is her.

"Sana" I heard Dahyun call me as she entered the room without the water making me confused.

"Jeongyeon is here" my heart skipped a beat hearing her name. She is finally here.

I stood up quickly and walked in front of a mirror in the room and fixed my messy hair and my face. Then walked to the living room where she waited for me. I saw her sitting on the couch looking down. I sighed it breaks my heart to see her like that.

She glanced at me when I stood in front of her. She stood up and our eyes met and all I saw was sadness and confusion. "Let's go" she said in a cold tone and walked. I followed her to the car and she started driving somewhere. She didn't utter a thing.

I looked at her in confusion when she took a road in the woods. It was so dark outside. I decided to be quiet. I don't want to talk. I just want her to talk. I want her to let it all out on me because I just know she was quiet all these 14 days.

I gasped when she braked harshly and unfastened her seatbelt, and walked out of the car. I watched and followed her to that little house Jeongyeon owns. It was cold but the sky looked so beautiful. We entered the house and I watched her take off her jacket before sitting on the couch.

She was tired.

As we sat there in silence, I felt the tension in the room grow thicker with each passing moment. I didn't want to push her.  

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she looked up at me and our eyes met again. "Please tell me how" she said, her voice barely audible.

              T̊⫶o̊⫶ b̊⫶e̊⫶ c̊⫶o̊⫶n̊⫶t̊⫶i̊⫶n̊⫶ů⫶e̊⫶d̊⫶
[hai]