ELEVEN 宴怨ン

"You can eat, I made the breakfast" said Jeongyeon to Sana as she sat on the couch and threw her head back and closed her eyes

"What about you?" Sana sadly asked.
"I'm not hungry. I won't eat" she retorted, unbothered.

Sana sadly nodded with teary eyes and her lips trembling. She walked quickly upstairs to her bedroom.

"I hate you" she cried.

The couple was like this for three days now. No talking, no kissing, nothing.

Jeongyeon has been acting cold and Sana just can't handle it but she loves her and she will handle her.

"Hey come on. We will be late" Jeongyeon knocked the door. Sana quickly wiped her tears and head out of her room.

She walked away from Jeongyeon. The older looked at her confusedly feeling something wrong but shrugged it off. She doesn't care.

They entered the car and the ride was so quiet. Sana was looking outside and tears fell on her cheeks, crying silently.

She was startled as she gasped when the older suddenly braked harshly.

"What happened? Tell me" the older gazed at her and asked coldly. She couldn't handle her crying like that.  

"N-Nothing just drive" she said between her sobs. Sana was still facing the window.

Jeongyeon let out a sigh as she clenched her jaw. "No I won't drive until you tell me why you are crying"

The older's eyes widened when Sana unexpectedly opened the car door and walked away. She quickly unbuckled her seat belt and ran to follow her.

She reached her and grabbed her by her wrist. "What are you doing?!" she angrily asked.

"Let go" Sana cried and pulled her wrist away from her grip.

As soon a taxi came by Sana raised her hand as the taxi stopped.

"I won't let you go" Jeongyeon held her arm.

"Kyung-wan leave me alone" at the name Sana muttered Jeongyeon let go of her arm slowly as she nodded. Coming back to reality again...

Sana entered the taxi and drove off.

"Kyung-wan?" she chuckled lightly.
"Yeah I'm Kyung-wan" she rolled her eyes as walked to her car and slammed the door close after she got inside.

Arriving at the gallery. It's time to announce the winner.

She walked in and her cold expression was masked on her face.

"Good morning" Seulgi smiled lightly. She got the idea of what happened a few minutes earlier when Sana came alone and now seeing Jeongyeon angry, cold like this.