FOUR ラゥ代

The footsteps of them entering the house were heard as Jeongyeon closes the door behind her. Sana taking a deep breath, as nervous as she was, she looked around and saw how tidy, big and clean the house was, she liked it.

"Here" The older walked to her as she took the luggage from her and place it beside the couches in the living room as she started to show Sana the house.

Before bringing Sana to her house, the older hid everything about her twin. Her pictures, her clothes, everything.

Jeongyeon stopped as she looked at Sana and pointed at a room.
"That room is locked, it's just me who has the key. There's no need to know what it is" it's the room where she hid Kyung-wan's things.

Sana nodded in understatement. She was curious about that room.

"Here is your room"

Sana looked at her in confusion. Jeongyeon understand her actions and thoughts as she started explaining.

"We won't be sleeping in the same bedroom" she said making Sana's eyes widen but look down later.

"Fine I understand" she sadly mumbled in a low tone as she entered the room.

Jeongyeon watched her as she closed the door and walked downstairs to bring her luggage.

Sana in her bedroom, she was sad. She was sitting at the bedside as she mumbled "she has changed a lot".

Her eyes wandered to the door when she heard a knock. Come in she said as the older entered and put the luggage down.

Standing there while holding the doorknob as she asked "Do you need anything, because I'm leaving".

Sana titled her head, she felt even sad and felt like she's at the wrong place even though she feels she's in the right and best place.

"W-Where are you going?" she asked as she looked away and her eyes were focused on the window outside. She could see the full moon. The younger was sadly staring there as she waited for her answer.

But Jeongyeon was not retorting. She just said I'm leaving and left immediately.

She looked at the door shut, okay she said as her voice dropped to a whisper.

"Why is she doing that?" She questioned, clenching her jaw out of frustration and sadness.

She stood up and started to strip. Her beautiful body was revealed when her clothes filled the floor as she walked to the bathroom.

She turned on the water and the water started to rush. The first water drops were bitterly cold but shortly become hot and ample to touch her exposed skin.

The sound of rushing water and her rubbing her body and absorbing the warmth was like meditation to her. It was her favorite part of the day to release all her stress, clear her mind and a place for her to think carefully and calmly.

After finishing the shower and dressing up, she walked to the living room to wait for Jeongyeon. She couldn't sleep before Jeongyeon's arrival. She turned on the tv and watched some tv-series.