SEVEN ゑすポ

The couple arrived at the art gallery

The couple arrived at the art gallery. Sana was giggling the whole time, she was excited.

"Here" said Jeongyeon as she braked when they arrived.

The older faced the latter giving her the 'aren't you going out?' look because the younger was sitting still and she was even smirking.

Which made the older frown and raise a brow in confusion.

"Get out now and stop with this look" Jeongyeon let out before Sana leaned closer to her.

Their face was close, the older was still confused as she questioned the latter again.

"We won't be able to do this" *Sana pecked her lips* before smirking and staring at the older's lips and then her eyes.

the older's eyes widened, she didn't move, she was frozen in her place. While Sana had a playful smirk plastered on her face as she looked around the older's flawless, perfect, gorgeous, beautiful face.

[A/N: I love her so much💚 Jeongyeon is really flawless]

"How about we stay here for ten minutes now and then go to work" said Sana bringing the older to her sense. 

Jeongyeon frowned and gave Sana a boring look. Pushing the younger lightly while glaring at her "no, of course no" she said annoyingly "You wanted to work, right? So why do you want to stay here now??" the younger let out a chuckle as she unbuckled her belt and got off the car. She didn't have a logical reason more than she want to stay with older in the car while making out?

The older annoyingly followed her as she walked faster to get in front of Sana.

"Why are you walking fast!" Sana run to her as she linked her arms with her, earning a look from the older.

Jeongyeon was scared to get in. What if her friends made a mistake in front of Sana. What if her friends say her real name or make any mistake about the real Kyung-wan.

'Don't make any mistakes please...' she mumbled feeling nervous as she clenches her fist.

But of course she did something about this. She texted her friends in the gallery before bringing Sana with her. She texted them when Sana was getting ready.

Jeongyeon took a deep breath before pushing the door to open it.

She glanced at Sana who was already staring back at her while grinning before entering.

They entered the gallery seeing all her friends open-mouthed while glancing at them. They were surprised? Nervous? Sad? for their friend.

Seulgi walked to them.
"Hello welcome, I'm Seulgi" she introduced herself as she offered her hand.