Chapter 22

5 years later......
(Present time)

Gulf's POV

Work is hectic. I'm barely hanging on to it. After P'Mew left dad asked me to act as the CEO. I also accepted as it's my duty as P'Mew's husband to do his work during his absence. Alex (Skye) almost 5. He's doing good. He's so smart. And he's understanding and I'm thankful to that. I still remember what that lawyer told that day.

Flashback
We all were sitting in the hospital room after Skye's birth when someone knocked the door.

*Knock knock*

Pho opened the door to see a tall man standing wearing black suit.

Pho: who are you?

Man: Hello I'm Kit, Mew Suppasit's lawyer.

' P'Mew?? Did he say Mew Suppasit?'

"Where's he?? Where's P'Mew??? WHERE'S HE!!??"*tear up*

Dad: Gulf, calm down please. It's not good for you. Please come in.

Pho: what brought you here? Do you know where Mew is?

Lawyer: I'm sorry sir. I don't know where Khun Mew is. Some months ago he called me to prepare these documents and pass it to you after Khun Gulf's delivery. Here sir.

Dad: transfer of property?

Lawyer: yes sir. Khun Mew wanted to pass his legacy to the newborn. So I need Khun Gulf's signature in this as the baby's guardian. Baby's name?

Pho: Alexander Skye Jongcheveevat.

Lawyer: oh okay.

"No P'Mew. No no *murmur*"

"Noo!! We don't want any property. We want P'Mew. My son need his father!! Please... Please bring him back *cry hard* P'Mew... P'Mew"
And I slowly lost consciousness.

End of flashback

It's been more than 5 years after P'Mew's disappearance. I must've hurt him a lot that he decided to leave. I was devastated in the morning when I read that letter. I asked everyone. They told they all recieved different messages from me. Mae even told me how he burnt his hand while cooking for me, that I just threw it on the floor. I still feel guilty for that, I should've just tasted it.

Author's POV

Tears rolled down his face. Everything is fresh in his memory. He leaned on the sofa thinking....

' we still didn't found anything about him. I'll continue to search for him. I refuse to believe he left this world'

Fresh sets of tears continued to stream down his face, until......

"PAPA!!!"
Gulf hurriedly wiped his tears not to make his son worry.

(Gulf, Alex)
' it's already 4?'

"Hi my baby Alex. How's your day??"

"It's good papa. I studied new rhyme today. I told you right, our teacher is sooo cool"

"Ooh that's good baby. Come let's fill your beautiful tummy"

*Giggles*

Gulf was feeding Alex when his phone rang.
*Ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Gulf Kanawut?"

"Yes. Who am I talking with?"

"Sir, this is XXX hospital. There's an accident case and we think it's Mr Mew Suppasit"

"I'll come right away"

"Who's it papa?"

"Baby we need to go. Fast"

"Why papa? Why are you crying?"

"Papa will tell later okay?"
Then they left hurriedly.

At the hospital....

Receptionist: how can I help you?

"Mew Suppasit, accident"

Receptionist: ohh... He's in OT.

"Thanks"
He then took Alex and ran towards the OT. There he saw someone.

"Mr Kanawut, I'm the one who called you"

"What happened to him??"

"An accident. It's our head doctor who recognised him. I we contacted you for confirmation"

"When can we meet him?"

"You can enter into the OT now to identify him and fill in the formalities"

He then enter and identified him and fill in the formalities.

"Oh and one more thing. We informed one more party. We don't know who but it's in emergency contact, saved as papa"

"Papa?"

"Yeah and they're hurrying over here"

"Okay thankyou"
Gulf then informed their parents and waited with Alex. But all Alex understand was his dada is in danger and is inside that room, doctors are saving him.

Again someone came and handover him two dolls wrapped in a plastic cover, a letter and his phone.
"We got it from his car, at the scene. Thank you"
*Wai*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sound of heart monitoring machince can be heard, beeping fastly. Doctors and nurses are rushing in and out. Everything is kinda mess.

That's when Alex asked:
"Papa, is dada gonna be okay?"

"Yes baby, your dada is gonna be okay"

They cried, hugging eachother. Alex slept hoping he can see his dada fine and healthy once he wake up.

But Gulf continued to cry his heart out. Everything was fine 5 years ago.
Why?? Why all these happening to us??'
He can't see his beloved man lying on the hospital bed, unconscious. It's killing him. But he can't do anything...

'What really happened? And what does that note meant'

'What does he meant by moved on???'

________________________________

A/N: so I guess, for now that's it. I may update one more today, not sure though. Sorry if there's any typos. Thank you Sweethearts❤️.........